Sign in to follow this  
byork

[23 May 2021] V2.1 Released ! Change Log Here

Hello again

Tonight the mode was in before takeoff checklist, when I started my taxi. The flight control check was already performed at this point.

Hi Bryan,

Could the FO calling the cabin for secure instead of announcing Crew seats for TO become an option? Also, a possibility to recycle the Seat Belt sign before being switched to ON at 10,000ft during descent to alert cabin crew that it's 10 minutes to landing. An option exists to recycle the smoking sign at climb and descent phases at 10K but this is slightly different. Finally, could the FO call cabin secure at the inserted FAP by checking ECAM doors option (can't reveal much further) It would require that the checklist be amended from Cabin Crew ____ (Advised) to Cabin _____ (Secure) for both prior to takeoff and for the landing checklist. 

This is the procedure used at a green airline. Many thanks for this great product 🙂

Edited by kavs8

23 hours ago, byork said:

We'll consider those options.

Cheers,

Thanks Bryan, just to correct myself the call Cabin Advised in both TO and Landing checklists remains as depicted. 

Great to have it for v5 only thing I find on the approach checklist I can say low he doesn’t understand I can say med but not low any suggestions 

Hi Bryan i get an error message ,The Fslabs was not found,pls manually point to the panel.cfg.

Done so! but after p3d wont start.

Brendon Powys

3 minutes ago, Timma said:

Hi Bryan i get an error message ,The Fslabs was not found,pls manually point to the panel.cfg.

Done so! but after p3d wont start.

Hard to guess.  Modifying a panel.cfg won't affect P3D's ability to start.

Try doing a cleaning install of the FS Labs... and use default locations for the file paths.