Sign in to follow this  
byork

[23 May 2021] V2.1 Released ! Change Log Here

And can any settings affect “I have control/you have control”? Cause they definitely were before update and I don’t hear that now?

1 hour ago, Skald said:

And can any settings affect “I have control/you have control”? Cause they definitely were before update and I don’t hear that now?

It's a bug that somehow crept it... we'll fix it shortly.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Installed V 1.6 but I can't activate descend mode, because "you have control / any questions / I have control" isn't working. 

In addition: on "about screen" I see Version 1.6, but "version status" is "update avail".

Edited by rafaelesp

9 hours ago, rafaelesp said:

Installed V 1.6 but I can't activate descend mode, because "you have control / any questions / I have control" isn't working. 

In addition: on "about screen" I see Version 1.6, but "version status" is "update avail".

-- see next post.

Edited by byork

Dunno if it’s fixed now but I noticed you can’t say are you ready for the approach brief until you have said I have control before in v4 you could say are you ready and then say I have control 

11 minutes ago, Matty2123 said:

Dunno if it’s fixed now but I noticed you can’t say are you ready for the approach brief until you have said I have control before in v4 you could say are you ready and then say I have control 

It's fixed in V1.7.

I may be mistaken but did the PNF not set the flaps before?. In this latest version it does not. Am I remembering correctly?.

Christian.

Edited by cconesa
spell

1 hour ago, cconesa said:

I may be mistaken but did the PNF not set the flaps before?. In this latest version it does not. Am I remembering correctly?.

Christian.

He'll set the Takeoff Flap during the after start flow.... but you have to hit the trigger for the after start to start.  Please x-check the manual.

Best,

17 hours ago, byork said:

He'll set the Takeoff Flap during the after start flow.... but you have to hit the trigger for the after start to start.  Please x-check the manual.

Best,

Got it!, ignition needs to be switched back to normal for the procedure to follow.

Thank you.

Is anyone else having an installation issue with version 1.7 because when I try to click on the unzipped set up, all I get is a momentary Windows usual spinning icon, and then zilch. Is the download corrupted? Wish I had never deleted version 1.4.

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

Is anyone else having an installation issue with version 1.7 because when I try to click on the unzipped set up, all I get is a momentary Windows usual spinning icon, and then zilch. Is the download corrupted? Wish I had never deleted version 1.4.

Rick,

Your download is corrupt.  It became corrupt during the transfer.

Please re-download again.

The file on our server is fine.  1000s of people have downloaded it.