Sign in to follow this  
Baber20

What Aircrafts do you want ?

Hmmmm, a Phoebus-B Standard Class sailplane, like the one I fly presently whenever I can :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

- A400M to be able to land almost anywhere into those Weeds! Probably the desert has sand which flies around you when you to land on it.

- Of course the A380

Edited by Noooch

I'd take one of these  🙂 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

The selection so far seems good, but I don't fly anything with a glass cockpit, so it would be great if they added a few more vintage aircraft. I'd like to see some of these:

- Seaplane or something with floats. Don't mind a new DHC-2 Beaver. 
- Vintage cargo/airliner like a DC-3, DC-4, Electra, Beech 18 etc. 
- A warbird - anything will do.
- Helicopter - A Jetranger and an R22 is good enough for me.
- Trike - Love to explore detailed scenery with this.
- Classic twin piston - Baron, Aztec, Twin Comanhce, Navajo, C310, C402
- Classic bizjet. 

Edited by simmerhead
  • Like 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

23 minutes ago, djbully said:

I'd take one of these  🙂 

A2A would do it ? Best sale ever of an addon 😃 !

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I don’t know enough about planes to give a long, specific list. I would like some smaller GA planes that are really fun to fly and go quite quickly (slow planes in flight sims are really boring to me) rather than endless hordes of grey airliners that are all basically the same to fly (unless there’s a really good career mode that makes it worth it). 

17 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

I don’t know enough about planes to give a long, specific list. I would like some smaller GA planes that are really fun to fly and go quite quickly (slow planes in flight sims are really boring to me) rather than endless hordes of grey airliners that are all basically the same to fly (unless there’s a really good career mode that makes it worth it). 

The TBM is for you, small GA flying as fast and as high as a jet 😉

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 1

Metroliner III...and one for P3D v4 in the meantime, please. :smile:

I want all of the Dash 8 variants especially something other than the Q400

I want to fly the Baron 58 for nostalgia reasons. Bring back the King Air as well lol.

The TBM in the trailer is the newest version, right? If that's the case then that's fine.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

a Classic bizjet for me e.g, Citation I/II, Hawker 125 etc.

Piper Cub or Taylorcraft, Cessna 172, Piper Navajo, Citation II, 737, 767, 747, A321, A350, Bell 206 or 407, Robinson R44, CH47 Chinook. and just about anything else that crosses my mind. 😂

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I'm not a fan of simplified aircraft, so the more complex it is in reality the less I enjoy a default version.

Therefore I can hapily live without any commercial jets or turboprops.

I'd rather see some good GA aircraft and some ultralights or something similar that does not go above 100 knots maneuvering speed and that can pretty much land anywhere.

- A cargo aircraft (MD-11 would be perfect)

- Helis: Oil rig/commercial ( S-92, H-175 or aw189), H160 and NH-90

- A business jet (CL605 challenger)

- Long hauls (B787, A350, A340)

- CS/A220 for short haul flights

- B717/B707/A300/A310 for the old times :rolleyes:

That's what I've got in mind. Dreaming is free.

Edited by aleex

I’d like to see them take a similar approach to aircraft selection as in the past, only with better depth. 

One of each: Single trainer, complex single, tail wheel, seaplane, piston twin, single turboprop, twin turboprop (King Air would be my personal preference), business jet, small regional jet, (at least) 1 Boeing and 1 Airbus. 

From what we’ve seen, I think a lot of those are represented.

I’m not a heli guy, but it would be great to get a couple good ones too for sure. 

Chris