Sign in to follow this  
ark

Falcon 50 Controls Lua Script

Since the topic of a Controls script came up over on the L35 subforum, I thought I'd mention there is also a similar type controls script available for the Falcon 50. The Falcon 50 controls script currently lets you use a registered copy of FSUIPC to assign a key/key combination or switch/button to the following functions:

F50 FUNCTION                   
     F50_Hdg_Bug_Sync                                 Aligns Heading Bug with current a/c heading
     F50_Yaw_Damper                                   Toggles Yaw Damper On and Off
     F50_Auto_Pilot_Sw                                  Toggles F50 Autopilot Master switch On and Off;  turning on the AP Master also turns on the Yaw Damper
     F50_Landing_Lts                                      3-way toggle of Falcon50 Landing Lights Switch between off, pulse mode, steady on, then back to off
     F50_Altitude_Decrement                           Decrement altitude window setting by 100ft
     F50_Altitude_Increment                            Increment altitude window setting by 100ft
     F50_Inc_AirBrakes                                    Increment Airbrake settings
     F50_Dec_AirBrakes                                   Decrement Airbrake settings
     F50_Silence_Horns                                    Silence warning horns
     F50_Stop_Watch                                       3-way toggle of the panel 'stop watch'
     F50_Go_Around                                        F50 Go-Around button
     F50_Gnd_Eng_Start                                  Starts F50's 3 engines; first put throttles at idle, push Ready to Start, turn on all 3 engine generators.
     F50_Panel_Lights                                      Toggles F50's Panel Lights Switch
     F50_set_AP_Vertical_Speed                     Sets Autopilot vertical speed (enter + or - and 4 digits max ending in 00)
     F50_set_Nav_or_GPS                               Toggles between Nav and GS mode
     F50_TCS_Toggle                                      Toggles Touch Control Steering On and Off
     F50_TCS_On                                            Touch Control Steering On
     F50_TCS_Off                                            Touch Control Steering Off
     F50_Gross_Wt_Cntr                                  Load and start Falcon50 Panel Gross Weight Counter

Al

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks ark

Where can I download this LUA file ?

Edited by aerostar

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

On 8/18/2019 at 4:59 PM, ark said:

Since the topic of a Controls script came up over on the L35 subforum, I thought I'd mention there is also a similar type controls script available for the Falcon 50. The Falcon 50 controls script currently lets you use a registered copy of FSUIPC to assign a key/key combination or switch/button to the following functions:

F50 FUNCTION                   
     F50_Hdg_Bug_Sync                                 Aligns Heading Bug with current a/c heading
     F50_Yaw_Damper                                   Toggles Yaw Damper On and Off
     F50_Auto_Pilot_Sw                                  Toggles F50 Autopilot Master switch On and Off;  turning on the AP Master also turns on the Yaw Damper
     F50_Landing_Lts                                      3-way toggle of Falcon50 Landing Lights Switch between off, pulse mode, steady on, then back to off
     F50_Altitude_Decrement                           Decrement altitude window setting by 100ft
     F50_Altitude_Increment                            Increment altitude window setting by 100ft
     F50_Inc_AirBrakes                                    Increment Airbrake settings
     F50_Dec_AirBrakes                                   Decrement Airbrake settings
     F50_Silence_Horns                                    Silence warning horns
     F50_Stop_Watch                                       3-way toggle of the panel 'stop watch'
     F50_Go_Around                                        F50 Go-Around button
     F50_Gnd_Eng_Start                                  Starts F50's 3 engines; first put throttles at idle, push Ready to Start, turn on all 3 engine generators.
     F50_Panel_Lights                                      Toggles F50's Panel Lights Switch
     F50_set_AP_Vertical_Speed                     Sets Autopilot vertical speed (enter + or - and 4 digits max ending in 00)
     F50_set_Nav_or_GPS                               Toggles between Nav and GS mode
     F50_TCS_Toggle                                      Toggles Touch Control Steering On and Off
     F50_TCS_On                                            Touch Control Steering On
     F50_TCS_Off                                            Touch Control Steering Off
     F50_Gross_Wt_Cntr                                  Load and start Falcon50 Panel Gross Weight Counter

Al

Hi Al,

Can you please send me a copy of the Falcon 50 controls LUA script? I PM you with my email address. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Roberto

6 hours ago, aerostar said:

Thanks ark

Where can I download this LUA file ?

Hi,

PM me an email address and I'll be glad to send you the Falcon 50 Lua Controls script with some instructions. Note using Lua scripts requires a registered (payware) version of FSUIPC.

Al

Edited by ark

Thanks ark for the file and the quick reply...

ian

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png