Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

ELITE HW drivers for XP11 - version 3.1

I installed the 10 min demo version to try with the latest release of XP11 - 11.35b - and have two ELITE HW modules - twin TQ and GNS 530.

I can use the GNS with no problem, and can apparently also callibrate the TQ - I do see the "virtual" levers move in the callibration page and have experimented with various smoothing values for the throttle, prop and mixture / condition, but in XP11, where no other controller is assigned to these functions, the movement occurs in jumps, from full to iddle, in the three axis.

I did install all the pre-requisites, and even tried with the HW controllers that came with ELITE v9 XTS.

Any ideas welcomed 🙂

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just a note to say that within less than an hour of having emailled Simplugins Support email I was being contacted through email, and some technical questions asked in order to track the problem.

So far it hasn't been solved, and I believe it might have something to do with whatever changed with the latest beta of XP11, but the answer was surely quick, and I had made clear I was only trying their demo app.

Would really like to get it solved 😕  - My expensive ELITE TQ and GNS 530 controllers ( usb ) would shine used with XP11...