Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

im dreaming with push back

Hello again.
I have a doubt:
I have observed that the airplanes pushback and then make two 180 degree turns, until they begin their route to the runway.
Is it possible that when doing the pushback they can do it with turn towards one of the two sides: left or right? In this way, if the route coincides with its orientation, they will be direct. And if not, they will only turn once more. It would be great to see them still once they have done the pushback before their taxi, as in real life while they start engines, etc.

Another little question: for some reason I don't know, my GUI is in full green, except for the name of the simulator (prepar3d v4), which is in yellow. This does not minimize. Could you help me?

Thanks again and, although I have already said it: congratulations on this add-on that makes an airport alive and very close to reality.

9 hours ago, abranpuko said:

Is it possible that when doing the pushback they can do it with turn towards one of the two sides: left or right?

Another little question: for some reason I don't know, my GUI is in full green, except for the name of the simulator (prepar3d v4), which is in yellow. This does not minimize. Could you help me?

No that's not possible. Letting the aircraft pushing back before they turn is the best I can do.

Second question:

From the Release Notes:

Aug 10, 2019, 15.10

·         The name of your Flight Simulator will remain yellow if you have less than 1000 airports loaded. This is just a reminder, it might be that you airports parameter is wrong or you have not let PPG correctly generated all the airports in your Flight Simulator. Note that this indication has no influence on the working of PSXT other than that it will not minimize if you had selected “Minimize PSXT when all green”.