Sign in to follow this  
AntonioK

V1.1 Bugs..I think?

Hey there,

Did two flights now where this occurred. When it happened on the first flight, I just assumed I did something wrong, but now that it occurred on the second flight, I figured I'd report it. 

• I don't think the PM is moving the transponder to ATC in their after start flow. I only say this because it happened twice now, and I only catch it because I run the "below the line" checklist for "before take off checklist," and the PM doesn't switch the transponder to TA/RA. Or maybe he is switching it to TA/RA, but it doesn't show up because the other transponder button doesn't move from STBY to ATC. Wondering if anyone can confirm?
  • Either I'm imagining the PM armed the approach button on command, or it no longer does when commanded. 
  • I can't get the PM to toggle the seat belt signs on command either, despite that seemingly being programmed in this version.

Last thing I recognized watching my flight video: when saying the runway to confirm, he responds "00 confirmed". I can verify that's happened a few times also. 

Here are the links to the videos (I know the green bar is off and is against recommendation... lol)

Departure: 

Arrival: 

Hi Bryan,

what about this issue postet by AntonioK?  

I don't think the PM is moving the transponder to ATC in their after start flow. I only say this because it happened twice now, and I only catch it because I run the "below the line" checklist for "before take off checklist," and the PM doesn't switch the transponder to TA/RA. Or maybe he is switching it to TA/RA, but it doesn't show up because the other transponder button doesn't move from STBY to ATC. Wondering if anyone can confirm?

Switching to TA/RA is working but transponder to ATC have to place in the takeoff check I think. Get always in trouble while flying online and the transponder was setting when taxing.

Regards Axel

I'm sorry, this can get confusing because maybe I added too many options and made things too complex 🙂

The PM would set ATC in the "Before pushback or start" flow after Pushback/start clearance has been obtained.

This would be during the Pre Flight events phase.

He wouldn't do it during the After Start flow, at least not according to the Airbus QRH.

Thanks for your quick answer Bryan,

I think you get me wrong or I explain it wrong. It would be better when the PM set the Transponder first in the before TakeOff flow or in the runway entry prcedures because it is unusual that the transponder is set to charly while taxing. The same is after vacating the runway after landing so the Transponder have t be set to Stby. At any online flight I have to set the transponder off again after the start flow and after landing by my self otherwise the controller was blaming me:-)

Regards Axel

Try using the ASEX option.

I tried to implement it the best I could best on the requests from my users who wanted me to accommodate their various Pilot Apps for VATSIM and IVAO.

I did my best to accommodate everyone, but you may need to step in and watch what the PM does.

OK Bryan, I will try this. Have to be familiar with it first:-)

Thanks for now.and

regards

Axel

I did not want to open a new thread since my problem is described here. FO speaks Runway 00 for me as well. I ran makerunways again and RAAS (unlocked) appears to be working properly but FO keeps saying 00. Any ideas?

rb_banner_driver.png