Sign in to follow this  
trisho0

Aerosoft A321 Question

As this thread topic is related with A321 I would like to place here a question. I installed in FSX Airbus A320/A321 new version from Aerosoft. After Climbing the Altitude is reached and a few seconds later the nose starts going up and down.

I have the version 1.31 installed in FSX SP2 sim. My hardware PC is Alienware Aurora R6 Processor Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHZ, 4200 MHZ, 4 Core, 8 Logical Processor, 64G RAM and Graphics NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with 11G memory.

What does it making such up/down of the nose?

Patricio Valdes

3 hours ago, trisho0 said:

As this thread topic is related with A321 I would like to place here a question. 

I split your question off of the old topic you attached it to since had nothing to do with what you’re asking about. It’s ok to start a new topic rather than dig up an old one.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi,

Are you using a weather engine?. I experienced oscillations are cruise level on aerosoft airbuses, using ASN, I resolved

the issues by altering ASN wind max settings from 100 to 50, and turbulence effect scale from 70 t0 40. 

• Upvote 1