Sign in to follow this  
byork

Ultimate Ground Crew X Released!!!

[18 September 2019]

Ladies and Gents,

--------->
5 Euro discount coupon for anyone who has ever purchased an FS2Crew product before (which is basically everyone).  On the checkout page in the e-cart, use coupon code:  PUSHBACK

Web: www.fs2crew.com
--------->

MEET YOUR NEW GROUND CREW!

After many -many!- years, we're happy to announce that UGCX has been released for sale...  🙂

But we're confident the wait was worth it 🙂

UGCX is the largest, most complex and most significant product ever we've ever done in the over 15 years we've been developing for FS.

It originally started out as a replacement for built in FS2Crew pushback system, but grew into something much, much more 🙂

That said, we hope you enjoy UGCX.

However, be advised this is just the beginning for UGCX.

Our roadmap for UGCX is a long one -you can expect frequent updates with exiting new features-, and we look forward to making UGCX the best ground services utility available for FSX, P3D V4 and beyond.

In return for your continued support, we promise you happy, friendly custom service.

If you have any feature requests, bug reports, etc., by all means, send them in.  We're happy to entertain all your ideas and thoughts 🙂

Now let's talk about the fun stuff!

Lets start with some Videos!

LETS TALK ABOUT FEATURES!

MAIN FEATURES:

• Realistic airport operations with advanced, never before seen USER OPTIONS
  • VOICE CONTROL and MENU CONTROL interface options
  • MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT (MENUS and VOICE CONTROL)
  • Works with 99.9 percent of all airports and airplanes (default and payware) out of the box
  • Works side-by-side with GSX if you want to use GSX Catering vehicles and animated passengers
  • Services can be triggered via assignable buttons.  No keyboard required!  Great for Home Cockpit users!

GROUND SUPPORT SERVICES:

• Pushbacks (with Advanced Pushback Options)
  • Engine Start at Stand (Pushback not required - Ideal for Business Jets, Military and GA planes)
  • Custom Pushback Routes (Routes can be saved and shared)
  • Towing
  • Fire Truck
  • Follow Me Car
  • Marshalling at Stand
  • Animated Ground Crew (Wing Walker options)
  • Customized Aircraft Offsets

USER INTERFACE LANGUAGE SUPPORT (VOICE CONTROL and MENU TEXT):

• English (US, UK, AU, CA)
  • German
  • French
  • Spanish

ugcx_multi_lingual.png

ugcx_flags.png

VEHICLE CLASSES:

• Tugs (Wollard, Comet, Schopf, TMX 150)
  • Fire Truck
  • Follow Me Truck

INTERNATIONAL VOICE SETS FOR GROUND CREW & PILOT VOICES:

• American
  • British
  • Australian
  • German
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Asian
  • More voices to be added in the future!

Note:  German, French and Spanish voices feature two options: 

Native language support (example: German spoken in German)

Or English accented versions (example: English spoken with a German accent)

ugcx_globe2.jpg

RAMP AGENTS:

• Multiple real-world hand signals modeled
  • Uniforms worn vary with temperature (Winter, Summer and Fall/Spring uniforms) 

ugcx_box_large.png

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Just reading the manuals. Congratulations on the release Bryan.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Fiiiiiiiiinnnnaaaaalllly!  Haha.  Just joking.  Congratulations on the release.  I will grab this ASAP.  This will hopefully fill in the one missing link to a full voice activated flight.

Cheers,

5 minutes ago, scotth6 said:

Fiiiiiiiiinnnnaaaaalllly!  Haha.  Just joking.  Congratulations on the release.  I will grab this ASAP.  This will hopefully fill in the one missing link to a full voice activated flight.

Cheers,

Voice Control is indeed a huge plus for us.  

• Like 1

Am I wrong, or is there zero information/media on how the pushback function---the primary focus of this software---actually works?

9 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Am I wrong, or is there zero information/media on how the pushback function---the primary focus of this software---actually works?

We have a whole manual dedicated to the Pushback operation using Voice Control.

It's Manual Part 7.

And if you want to speak in German, French or Spanish, also look at Manual Part 12.

Remember there are 12 manuals; they are separate.

Cheers,

1 minute ago, byork said:

We have a whole manual dedicated to the Pushback operation using Voice Control.

It's Manual Part 7.

And if you want to speak in German, French or Spanish, also look at Manual Part 12.

Remember there are 12 manuals; they are separate.

Cheers,

I haven't bought the product yet. Is there a place to download the manual? 

So you're aware of a customer's POV... I have no idea how this compares to other pushback add-ons, other than the voice control stuff.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

I haven't bought the product yet. Is there a place to download the manual? 

So you're aware of a customer's POV... I have no idea how this compares to other pushback add-ons, other than the voice control stuff.

Give it a few days and I'm sure there willl be heaps of user videos, reviews.  

Edited by scotth6

Great news , just waiting on Aerosoft to reply to my post to see if their airbus is fully compatible like it is with GSX before i buy it ..... really looking forward to it and one last thing , can i just use buttons to control it? as i cant really use voice as it will annoy others in the room lol lol .

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

12 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Great news , just waiting on Aerosoft to reply to my post to see if their airbus is fully compatible like it is with GSX before i buy it ..... really looking forward to it and one last thing , can i just use buttons to control it? as i cant really use voice as it will annoy others in the room lol lol .

Rich

Hi Rich,

Aerosoft Airbus is no problem.  I've tested with it.

You have two interface options:

Voice Control

and

Menu Control

Each aircraft has its own profile.  And each aircraft can have its own saved interface option.

• Like 1