Sign in to follow this  
Mirach

Hi!

Hi,

my name is Marco, from Italy. I'm a flight simulator enthusiast (since MS Flight Simulator 5.0, currently FSX), but I'm always been discontinuous with it (bad pc configuration, bad joystick....).

The announcement of the new MS Flight Simulator ignited the spark again but this time I want to do everything properly in order to fully exploit the potential of the simulator.

Marco

i9-11900K (5.3 GHz), 64 GB RAM (DDR4 3600), RTX 3070, 1 TB (M.2 SSD). Windows 10 Pro. Installed Sims: MSFS 2020.

Welcome to the AVSIM forums! :happy:  Plenty of info (both good and maybe not so good) being bantered about in the Microsoft Flight Simulator forum.

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Marco,

A big hello back and a big welcome also to the AVSIM forums.

Off topic I know, but your title amused me.

Whenever anyone says "hi" to me, my immediate response is "well.. I am not but, I would like to be, and nobody will give me the right drugs"

My sense of humour and it DOES get me into a lot of trouble.

Apologies for the diversion and welcome again

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

6 hours ago, Mirach said:

Hi,

my name is Marco, from Italy.

Welcome to Avsim Marco.

Was just in Rome and Florence myself last year and enjoyed your country so much I’m goinf back to Rome and southern Rome this Christmas.

Enjoy your time at Avsim!

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks everybody!

i9-11900K (5.3 GHz), 64 GB RAM (DDR4 3600), RTX 3070, 1 TB (M.2 SSD). Windows 10 Pro. Installed Sims: MSFS 2020.