Sign in to follow this  
Solarhawk7

fsx x2 projectors with a 710 card x3 outputs

Hi all

well spent the whole day on this one,

i bought 2 apeman projectors off of the net and 2 100 inch hangable screens ,in order to see if i could attempt to create a curve shape from them .

Anyway i put them up and switched on the projectors which were plugged into a 710 x3 output graphics card and activated flight sim ,my aim was to use my normal screen as a display for my mip left side ,and then use the other 2 outputs for the outside visual.

anyway cutting a very short story long ,there was no proper way of extending the runway to show between the middle of the screens ,without one side suddenly becoming black as i stretched the image .

well my sim building days would have stopped there and then till i remembered i also have p3d installed so as a last resort i tried it and "shut my mouth !""the runway screen stretched the whole length of the 2 screens 

i was a little sad because i had just got fsx working as ide wanted it 

so my question is how in the name of sims do you get the full screen to cover both sides on 1 runway ??

any help would be appreciated

cheers

paul

Are you referring to a GTX 710 videocard?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I think that might be the sole issue right there. The 710 was a budget card on a budget. Have you tried it with just one projector or even just a regular monitor first?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

yes indeed i have ,i tried it on minimum screen res it works fine on 1 projector and it was fine but it's the stretching it to 2 projectors thats where fsx started to show mw a black edge etc.

but the odd thing is using p3d v4 was fine it worked perfect on 2 screens 

so i goto make a decision

Are you running FSX in Windowed mode or full screen? Needs to be in Windowed with multiple screens.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem