Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

29th update ?

1 hour ago, MatthewS said:

I'm sorry but I can't just "take your word for it". Post the screen shots so we can actually see what buildings you are talking about.

MatthewS, please start a new thread discussing this FSX/P3D autogen sizing issue of yours, it does not belong in this thread, which is about today's Microsoft update on the new MFS.

Back on topic, today is the day!  Going from the previous update release times we still have half a day or so until we'll see it posted.  I still think today is going to be a large update with lots of info, fingers crossed!

Ok. Enough about the autogen sizing. This horse has been beat to death. 

• Like 8

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Just now, Mengy said:

MatthewS, please start a new thread discussing this FSX/P3D autogen sizing issue of yours, it does not belong in this thread, which is about today's Microsoft update on the new MFS.

Back on topic, today is the day!  Going from the previous update release times we still have half a day or so until we'll see it posted.  I still think today is going to be a large update with lots of info, fingers crossed!

Let's see

A complete approach of the AIrbus 320 Neo at Merignac (Asobo's home airport)in a stormy weather would be acceptable. Failing that, oversized (oops, sorry !)  beavers crossing a (sloped) runway in Alaska maybe ? 

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I'm still hoping we get at least one pic (preferably a video!) of a plane flying very low altitude over bush flying terrain, like up in Alaska or the PNW somewhere.  I want to see more of the ground up close.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mengy said:

I'm still hoping we get at least one pic (preferably a video!) of a plane flying very low altitude over bush flying terrain

The very first video had 1 sec snippets if low level in Africa which looked very good.  But more would be good

Edited by ErichB

5 hours ago, MatthewS said:

1. That the 20,000+ generic airports all feature some degree of sloping/undulating runways, just like in the "real world" and XPlane

Knowing you, you'll probably be unhappy if they don't show you 20000+ pictures.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

3 hours ago, vortex681 said:

And will the blades of grass be straight or curved? If curved, will they all be curved or just some custom made blades. This is just so important and MS is obviously trying to trick us!

lmao!

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

OK, they're here if anyone wants to partake!  Knock yourselves out!:biggrin:

index.jpeg

• Like 3

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, rocketlaunch said:

I want to see more of the Flamingos!

Why stop with flamingos and rodents. Since I like seaplanes I want to see water fleas. And I want them lifelike, which means breeding season in July and August. If Ms need optical input: I've got some pics when I tried my New camera macro lens :D :D

Oh almost forgot. I want them oversized too. Wouldn't it be cool to crash into a pair of giant waterless, who are getting it on while trying to take off ;D

• Like 1

I'm sure it will be about the same as last week. I didn't get it until 1930 hrs.

Hopefully a bit earlier this week. Usually they are live at 1400 PST, which would be 1800 EST.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

9 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

I'm sure it will be about the same as last week. I didn't get it until 1930 hrs.

Hopefully a bit earlier this week. Usually they are live at 1400 PST, which would be 1800 EST.

Can I please have that in Zulu, I'm near YMMB and it's already tomorrow here.😋

3 minutes ago, YMMB said:

Can I please have that in Zulu, I'm near YMMB and it's already tomorrow here.😋

You happy guy. I should sleep, but I can't. Like last week, I only slept for 3 hours because of Microsoft.

5 minutes ago, Pitbull2504 said:

You happy guy. I should sleep, but I can't. Like last week, I only slept for 3 hours because of Microsoft.

🙂 Yeah I've had 4 hours sleep so good to go, I'm now preparing my company's invoices from my home office and it's 5:30am here, dosing on strong coffee and logged into the Insider site. 💻

Only dilemna is how to read any fs news while at my factory and make it look "work-only" 😉.

Edited by YMMB