Sign in to follow this  
TrainNutter

CaptainSim 757 III Seating Capacity

Hi,

Is there a way to change the seating Capacity on a livery by livery basis? For example, TUI's 757s a have a capacity of 221 (Economy Only) whilst say La Compagnie has a cpacity of 74 in Business. And also, Delta Airlines has 3 cabins for their 757s

Delta has a seat map of their various plane configurations on their website. Possibly other airlines have the same.

1 hour ago, JasonPC said:

Delta has a seat map of their various plane configurations on their website. Possibly other airlines have the same.

Yeah but how do I set that so each livery has the correct seating capacity?

27 minutes ago, TrainNutter said:

Yeah but how do I set that so each livery has the correct seating capacity?

Can you not use simbrief to setup a frame for different liveries.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

3 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

Can you not use simbrief to setup a frame for different liveries.

No that's not what I mean

I mean the seating capacity for the aircraft it'self. It's limited to 162 Economy & 16 in Business. I was wondering if I could change that to say 221 Economy and 0 Business

3 minutes ago, TrainNutter said:

I mean the seating capacity for the aircraft it'self. It's limited to 162 Economy & 16 in Business. I was wondering if I could change that to say 221 Economy and 0 Business

through the CDU no I don't think so. When it comes down to it's just weight's and payload, can you not just do it through the Fuel and Payload ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, FPStewy said:

through the CDU no I don't think so. When it comes down to it's just weight's and payload, can you not just do it through the Fuel and Payload ?

Oh ok I'll try that on the next flight

Btw, is there a way to change it in aircraft.cfg or something?