Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

TBM900 (hotstart)..Main Cabin Door

Main Cabin door.....I'm unable to get it to close on the ground after loading the aircraft. Clicking on the appropriate rectangle doesn't do anything. Clicking on the appropriate rectangle for the pilot's door works as it should.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Hi Dave, Iv'e not had any issues with this & can close the door with either the payload manager or directly on the door.

Sounds like you might have a glitch. Maybe a reinstall of the aircraft may fix it if nothing else has. It's a pretty straight forward operation to open & close usually.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

I did reply to him in our support forums.  But just in case, I think he's just trying to click the handle without pulling the door down first with the "Door close" button.  But as you say, it can also be closed using the payload manager.

Goran, Hope I didn't offend you by posting this on another forum. The aircraft was unusable till the problem was solved. The payload manager was not working to operate the main door..?? It worked fine on the pilot door. Thanks for your assistance in your forum...it is most appreciated.

Dave

Edited by dbw1
spelling

No offense taken.  I can understand why you did it.  That's why i come here.  Just in case.

• Upvote 1

I have the same problem now. I just created a new air frame to solve the issue.

You should be aware that Google sends users somewhere and it is not a good style nowadays to just say: I answered on the other forum.

6 hours ago, Rene Scharlach said:

I have the same problem now. I just created a new air frame to solve the issue.

You should be aware that Google sends users somewhere and it is not a good style nowadays to just say: I answered on the other forum.

I was warned by AVSIM admins NOT to do support on these forums.  I was also told if I post a link to my forums on here, I would be facing a 1 week ban for "poaching".

On 5/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, GoranM said:

I was warned by AVSIM admins NOT to do support on these forums.  I was also told if I post a link to my forums on here, I would be facing a 1 week ban for "poaching".

Both is bad Internet behavior nowadays. Speaking up somewhere is free, and links are a daily experience. I get at the start of this page ads by FS2Crew, Schiesser (underwear), and Aerosoft Airline Manager. In your signature, there is a link to facebook, and on the bottom of this page there actually seven links to social groups which most of them I do not use. That's the net of today.

Edited by Rene Scharlach