Sign in to follow this  
LVFRicardo

LVFR Laborday flash sale 35%

4 hours ago, LVFRicardo said:

Hi, hope you folks take advantage of this promotion. 35% off on all products except KMIA, the discount will show on the cart/checkout.

Valid till Sept 3rd!

https://latinvfr.com/

Thanks for the heads up, although posts like this should come with a warning for those of us with little will-power. I only logged in to check the forums and its cost me $100.

Ian S

38.jpg

Thanks! Got myself KMSY... would have been great if KMIA had been included too!

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

Becoming easier to resist these sales as the developers move away from FSX.

• Like 1

Ernest Pergrem

Big mistake on purchasing KMSY with plans on purchasing a few others.  I did not read the print close enough.  Tried to install KMSY and would not install since it is not for FSX-SE.  Bad move on my part.  Their scenery really looks nice at a bargain price for you guys who have  P3vd version.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

could be the reason to change to p3d ?

Or give it to a user with p3d if it is possible?

have you tried to get a refund - worth a try...

Edited by wildtomcat

vpa558.png

I did send a note to them requesting a refund.  I guess it will be a matter of trust. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Many thanks to LVFR on quick response and resolving my problem with purchase KMSY. .They allowed me to pick another airport that would use FSX-SE instead of refund..  

Carl

With me being in limbo until the new FS2020 comes out with regards to addon purchases and upgrading my PC I was almost able to hold off.  But then I caved late last night while I was in bed and bought MSY and SCL since they look very well done.  Hopefully get to test out MSY tonight!

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

I purchased Key West to go with Miami nice short flight.

Guys I highly recommend KMIA as they have also included the downtown Miami scenery in the package and all very well done I might add. And great FPS too.

Edited by TurboKen

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

I wonder if our purchases come in handy for 2020?

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

On 8/30/2019 at 8:48 PM, LVFRicardo said:

Hi, hope you folks take advantage of this promotion. 35% off on all products except KMIA, the discount will show on the cart/checkout.

Valid till Sept 3rd!

https://latinvfr.com/

DRAT  I miss that sale because I always keep my eyes look out for two major retail flight simming websites not realizing the sale was only for LatinVFR's website, not for two major retail flight simming websites that LatinVFR usually sells through!!!

@LVFRicardo,  you know who I am!!!  hhahahahahahah  Surprised me to see you on Avsim forums!

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

signCopy.jpg