Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Airport Code Please For FSX???

2 hours ago, Aharon said:

Your provided freeware BGL scenery is for the base camp at 11,200 ft, not not not medical camp at 14,600 ft  Right?

Hi,

no, it contains all the objects, those from the medical camp too. The only things missing are the other aircraft that fly around in the misson.

And I got that wrong, the base camp is at 7200. Sorry about that. When flying over the pass at 8500+, you have to follow the glacier and descend a little. Then turn right at the correct slope, and try to land uphill. Be mindful that your aircraft will slide downhill easily, unless you taxi it to a flat spot, raise the skis and apply the parking brakes.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

And I got that wrong, the base camp is at 7200. Sorry about that.

Not a problem Not a problem   7,200 ft sounds correct for realistic and real life Denai Base camp.  That is why I was so surprised to see you saying at 11,200 ft for that camp but I was refrained by polite manners from questioning you on that.  LOL

No need to apologize especially you have been very kind and very patient enough to answer my countless questions.

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

When flying over the pass at 8500+, you have to follow the glacier and descend a little. Then turn right at the correct slope, and try to land uphill. Be mindful that your aircraft will slide downhill easily, unless you taxi it to a flat spot, raise the skis and apply the parking brakes.

Thanks for great tip

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

9 hours ago, Aharon said:

I have 45,000 screenshots waiting for me to edit, research, and publish on various aviation forums including Avsim forums right here.

Wow, 45,000 screen shots? You must have a huge hard drive. That’s a lot of screens. Can’t say I blame you for not wanting to learn how to use ADE with that sort of burden of shots to edit, research and publish

9 hours ago, Aharon said:

I need to focus on that hence me leaving ADE programming stunts to others no matter if ADE programming stunts are as easy as 2 pus 2 equals four.

Not sure what you mean by ADE programming stunts?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On 9/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, cmpbellsjc said:

Wow, 45,000 screen shots? You must have a huge hard drive. That’s a lot of screens with that sort of burden of shots to edit, research and publish

yep   I still have on my back up hard drives millions of screenshots made past 11 years!!!

signCopy.jpg