Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition

Dear All,

While we are getting closer to finally release AI Lights Professional Edition I have updated our website in order to made public the set of features that the initial release of AILRP (AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition) will include:

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

All the best,
Simbol

• Like 4

Great I hope it works in JF Traffic Global.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

5 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Great I hope it works in JF Traffic Global.

Last time I checked, they haven't installed the AI Lighting to their models.. you are obviously using it.. are the models finally showing the default navigation, beacons, strobes lights and landing lights? if not, it means they haven't completed the changes yet..

Regards,
S.

Yes some now have default AI Lighting due to go final some time soon, AI lighting very weak they have be inside 3mls to see them approaching at night. 

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Yes some now have default AI Lighting due to go final some time soon, AI lighting very weak they have be inside 3mls to see them approaching at night. 

Yes, that is the characteristics of P3D defaults, In that case, the ones that have the lighting installed will take advantage of AILRP.

But I hope they install it for all the models as it should :)

S.

Wow, what a nice load of features. Really looking forward to trying this out.

One thing I dislike about DL is the way it lights up the cockpit without casting shadows. Particularly noticeable when AI aircraft taxi up behind you while you’re waiting for takeoff.

Obviously in that case the AI taxi lights shouldn’t light up your cockpit but rather the area around and outside your aircraft.

No doubt this is a LM thing and possibly a limitation with DL. However Symbol is there any Light at the end of the tunnel from LM to solve this issue?

thx 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Iceman2 said:

No doubt this is a LM thing and possibly a limitation with DL. However Symbol is there any Light at the end of the tunnel from LM to solve this issue?

Could be, I have learned during my interaction with LM engineers that there is always room for improvement. So I will pass your feedback.

Having said that, I am waiting for a bug fix from LM which will allow me to modify the quantity of dynamic lighting for taxi / landing lights or disable it entirely.

So in the non distant future, AILRP could help to improve the situation you are describing. 

All the best,

Simbol 

Yeah thanks Symbol,

One would assume that if LM can make the Sun or Moon light cast shadows in the cockpit from the window frame etc. they should certainly be able to do it with DL.

Cheers

JF TG traffic have lights but do not show parameters in the config will Pro lights still be able to work. they are at the show could you find out I'm a buyer if it works no point if it won`t.  

Raymond Fry.

7 minutes ago, rjfry said:

JF TG traffic have lights but do not show parameters in the config will Pro lights still be able to work. they are at the show could you find out I'm a buyer if it works no point if it won`t.  

There are two ways to install AI Lights, via config files and via .MDL files both documented in P3D SDK guidelines, both are supported. My add-on is 100% P3D SDK / PDK compliant and will support any AI package that does the same.

As long a JF TG has the lights installed it will work.. pay attention to the trailer creator add-on list.. he has an early access to TG and used it for the recording..:wink:

Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol

Hello everyone,

Just a short message to let everyone know we have updated our website with new pictures showing the AILRP interface and we are almost ready for release! All the code to take payments is complete, watch the countdown! there will be a pleasant surprise for the first person that buys online so don't miss out!

For updates please follow: https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

All the best,

Simbol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Looking good just a pointer does the special affect slider in the sim have any affect on Pro Lights, I do have mine on max. 

Raymond Fry.

30 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Looking good just a pointer does the special affect slider in the sim have any affect on Pro Lights, I do have mine on max. 

The special effect slider controls a variance of variables for P3D shaders, specifically the particle draw shaders. The bigger the slider then more amount of detail, quality and particles for effects will be processed by your GPU. Obviously the slider controls all effects including ours.

I do recommend putting the effects sliders on maximum to take more advantage of the lighting effects but it is not a requirement.

Regards,
Simbol

• Upvote 1

On Monday is it Aus time or EST , WST or GMT just checking 😂

Raymond Fry.