I think point 1. is a default behavior. Is there a setting to disable this 'automatic' zooming?

Never to old to learn...

Hi Jacob,

thanks for the kind words!😊

I changed the default values to IMO more sensible values which appear after a new installation or a reset and restart. Parts of the decision for this are also proposals or support requests.

1 minute ago, Kebas53 said:

I think point 1. is a default behavior. Is there a setting to disable this 'automatic' zooming?

Disable Options -> "Simulator Aircraft" -> "Center Map on aircraft and next flight plan waypoint"

Check out the tooltips on this dialog tab of the options dialog. There are several options. Also see here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.4/en/OPTIONS.html#simulator-aircraft

4 hours ago, Kebas53 said:

2. In the flightplan window, I started to narrow some column widths. When I was at the column "Fuel Rem. gal" suddenly the cursor jumped to the far right of my screen (not the LNM window) and the column became extremely wide. Is not to recover anymore. Cursor keeps jumping to the far right of the screen ;-))

I'm afraid I cannot do much about this. The table is a part of the Qt library I'm using for programming and I know they behave strange from time to time.
To reset a messed up layout: Context menu on table -> Reset View.

Best,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Okay, thanks for the quick reply and answers 👌😊

Never to old to learn...