Sign in to follow this  
EzTripp

Any way to contact this company??

I bought the 750 and had to return it because it kept disappearing any time I clicked on anything other than the Garmin and there was no way to find out what was wrong.

If it can be downloaded to a notebook or Ipad to run with Xplane it would be a nice addition. Also does it work with all Xplane Aircraft or just the add on planes set up for it ?

So, it looks like no one from the company monitors this web site either. I actually am beginning to believe someone in their Momma's basement is selling these things. They have no way to contact them except here and they don't come here. I have never ran across an outfit like this. 

i surely hope an adult steps in and takes over because it is a good idea that is being wasted.

@EzTrippHi,
You probably didn't check the threads in the RXP support forum as you'd have noticed support is very responsive.
Most of your questions could be answered by reading the user's manual and it would be helpful (and advised) to provide the log files to help with your issue (the instructions are detailed page 19 of the Reality XP GTN User's manual).
Using the search tool could also point you to a similar issue and a possible fix.
But above all, being polite and respectful might be the best way to approach any issue. Even if your problem with the product can be frustrating.
Many users are very happy with RXP GTNs/GNSs, some had problem and afaik they've been fixed or under scrutiny.

As a user, I'd suggest getting and sharing the logs, and reading the user's manual.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/8/2019 at 5:51 PM, EzTripp said:

I bought the 750 and had to return it because it kept disappearing any time I clicked on anything other than the Garmin and there was no way to find out what was wrong.

On 9/9/2019 at 9:46 PM, EzTripp said:

So, it looks like no one from the company monitors this web site either

Hi,

I didn't expect you were waiting for an answer. Should you'd first ask for support prior returning the product you might have gotten answers and solution though.

Nevertheless, yes the GTN can be installed in any aircraft as a popup window, can be configured manually to render in the 3D cockpit, an increasing number of 3rd party aircraft do offer a pre-configured GTN integration, and some of our most talented customers are offering their own mods. It is all in our forum.

As for the disappearing window I'm afraid I don't understand. However, it you're running full screen and you have pop out the window, then obviously when you click the main sim window, any other window will go under hidden, like any other Windows window would do when any other program is running in a window full screen... This is basic window management in any operating system in this case, not a product defect.

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)