Sign in to follow this  
MatzeH84

4 more German ones!

36723482aq.jpg

36723483qw.jpg

36723484fq.jpg

36723485al.jpg

36723550yl.jpg

Today I completed the next German fleetpack.. this time for Jet Executive International, who operate four Lear 35A (and one 55) as an international air ambulance service. They are based in Dusseldorf (EDDL) and Munich (EDDM), however they are flying all over the world, including Asia, Africa and North America. A pilot of them has a small youtube channel, where you can watch some landings or takeoffs at interesting and exotic destinations.

Yes, the grey stripe indeed is interrupted by the front landing gear doors.. looks a bit strange, but that's how they did it. As the original aircraft have the Avcon fins, I had to get a bit reative with the tail to match the single fin.. also, the logo on the vertical stab should be bigger, stretching over the rudder surface, however this is not possible as the rudder uses one single texture which is mirrored.. looks good nonetheless!

Features some small details like the different registration font on the D-CGRC, blue or white antennas on the vertical tail and white/ black noses, all what I could find on latest pictures.

File is currently uploading on Avsim, download ID 376632, Jet Executive fleetpack.

Have fun!

Edited by MatzeH84
  • Like 6

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

Great Job !!

Intel i5-2500K @ 3,3 GHZ (not overclockt)RTX 2060 Super Windforce WF2OC-8GD16 GB Ram - 1333

Win10

FSX - Accelaration

@MatzeH84

Hi Matthias,

Really nice work - I was looking at the first few shots and the lighting didn't do your paint justice - the last one nailed it though - beautiful scheme and probably the only European scheme I've considered over the years...

Look'n good !

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7