Sign in to follow this  
Paal Ronningen

FS2CREW PMDG 737 NGX Reboot

Is it possible to use FS2CREW PMDG 737 NGX Reboot version on PMDG 737-800/900 Base Package version, or does it requires a Reboot version of PMDG?

Paal Ronningen

3 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Paal,

There is no PMDG 737 Reboot per se.

FS2Crew Reboot works with all models of the PMDG 737 currently sold on the PMDG Store.

Thanks for a quick answer. One more question. I have just buyed FS2CREW Reboot and installed for PMDG 737-800 NGX, and read the Main Ops Manual. There are several times stated NEVER USE SAVED SITUATION FILES! in red. Does that mean I cant use original saved PMDG Tutorial files?

Paal Ronningen

I always use saved scenarios with PMDGs Boeings and the MJC Dash 8 and it works fine. You will get the SDK Error only if you have saved the scenario with the FS2Crew bar open. If you close it, or hide it, you'll start it after the scenario is completely loaded and the aircraft systems initiated. 

BRGDS

Christian Hoch