Sign in to follow this  
av8r13

Exceptionally long load times

On 9/10/2019 at 10:58 AM, Jean-Claude said:

Hi David,

• Did you install OrbX Central 4?
  • Did you migrate your OrbX sceneries out of P3D?
  • Did you install OrbX Global outside P*D?
  • Please give more details about what you have done with your OrbX products, if this long loading time happened after you re-install OrbX products then look no further something is messed up in you scenery.cfg file and some priorities are not correct creating this slow processing of all your scenery files by P3D, but we would need to see it to guide you, and understand what actions you have taken before you had this problem.

My personal advice if you have done any of the above, would be to (1) un-install all your OrbX products and (2) re-install FTX Central v3 then (3) re-install all your OrbX products within P3D, (you will have every opportunity to use Central v4 once it is finally fully operational). Your loading times will - should -  be back to normal. I had this very same problem after using one of the first iteration of the infamous Central v4 and had to do exactly that, I am now back to normal loading times within less that one to three minutes depending on the complexity of the chosen scenery.

Good luck.

Where can I download FTX Central V3? I'm getting the long load times after installing V4 as well.

Thanks,

Mark