Sign in to follow this  
highflyer390

FSX Logitech Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working :(

Hello there everyone, I have recently bought a Logeitech Flight instrument Panel. I have installed the Plug In from Logitech website for the windows 10 FSX 64 bit version. It starts fine and shows up but once I start taking off all the data are gone, the Panel still shows the different displays but it doesn`t indicate any information ( airspeed altitude etc) nothing shows up but the displays are still there and I could switch to different displays but yeah nothing works. I was wondering if anyone would know how to fix this problem as I have looked everywhere and couldnt find a solution :steamfacepalm:
It is very important to me this works as I am doing flight training and started doing circuits, and hence bought the panel so that I could see the data and all. Hope you guys could help me out.
Much appreiated thank you so much guys !! :)

Hello Highflyer,

The reason you're FSIP may not be working is because you don't have all the drivers installed correctly...You will need to make sure you download the Flight Simulator (X) driver and the instrument panel drivers... Make sure you give permission for the LogiFlightSim addon on the start-up of your game!

I think I saw the same post in the Steam forum, and have responded to that as well.  I have the flight panel and radio stack and I use SPAD.next as the Logitech driver doesn't work all that great for me.  There is a timed demo version and yearly subscription but it works well and is quite customizable.

https://www.spadnext.com/

Edited by BF Bullpup

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors

Is anyone else still having problems running the Logitech Flight Panel with MSFS 2020 on a 64BIT OS? I've downloaded the driver 7zS.sfx.exe version 9.20 and the latest plugin MSFS_Plugin_X64_810.313.0 but still no displays just the red light indicating power.