Sign in to follow this  
vl1

Project Airbus A32x SHARKLETS?

I am looking for PA319 320 321 with sharklets for P3D... But I start thinking they were never made. FSX version doesn't work

2 hours ago, vl1 said:

I am looking for PA319 320 321 with sharklets for P3D... But I start thinking they were never made. FSX version doesn't work

That´s sadly true. I´ve researched a lot about the "Sharky" of the A32x, because i´am using Jeehell FMGS wich relies on the PA Airbus. I´ve figured out, that the former PA-Team dissolved after they builded the models with sharklets for FS9 and evolved the normal FS9 models into FSX. And those left "normal" ones for FSX are the only ones working in P3D.

I think the last active guy who is still available via FB and AVSIM is Stephan Bree who´s still doing repaints for the PA-A32x.

But, accidently i´ve seen some pics of the A320 in P3D from CaptPero, who uses Jeehell aswell, and what i´ve seen his model has sharklets. He mentioned that Stephan has made a repaint especiellay for him, and it could be that Stephan has added the sharklets for him to the model.

I had no time yet to ask Peter if this is the case and if so, i would get in contact with Stephan.

reg. Bernd 

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

1 hour ago, BerndB said:

I had no time yet to ask Peter if this is the case and if so, i would get in contact with Stephan.

Just sent him an email

shame they fell apart. i remember back in the day anticipating their A330. Project Airbus was great for us back in FS9. Even when I could tell the A330 wasnt coming I never got upset. They released some great stuff for FREE. When the A321 got released I had never been happier. 

which a/c I can use to fly in p3d with 2D PANEL?!
NOT interested in vc or anything else. I tried Aerosoft A320, the panel is too complicated for me.... When i replaced it with something easier, the a/c stopped working, cause some functions are panel dependent (like lights).

52 minutes ago, vl1 said:

which a/c I can use to fly in p3d with 2D PANEL?!
NOT interested in vc or anything else. I tried Aerosoft A320, the panel is too complicated for me.... When i replaced it with something easier, the a/c stopped working, cause some functions are panel dependent (like lights).

I don’t believe it’s possible. I was in the same situation as you and basically had to suck it up and learn how to fly the aerosoft anyways. It’s actually not that hard but I totally get what you’re feeling because I was there initially. I recommend YouTube. There is a guy on YouTube called “doofer911” who has some great tutorial videos from cold and dark to setting up the plane for taxi, then cruise and setting it up for landing.

here is his channel 

16 hours ago, vl1 said:

The only that I've seen being available was recently updated on Project Airbus' community forum, the author has somehow worked out how to add the SL onto the FSX native model. I have issues with CFM lights in p3dv4 but the IAE version works a charm flightsim.com link - https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=206840 or http://talk.pafs.wf/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3218

Cheers

14 hours ago, vl1 said:

Just sent him an email

I did yesterday and he answered today. Negative. The pics where made of the FS9 model which worked in FSX with a little trick, but not in P3D.  

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

9 hours ago, BerndB said:

I did yesterday and he answered today. Negative. The pics where made of the FS9 model which worked in FSX with a little trick, but not in P3D.  

He didnt; answer me at all