Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

KJAX 2019 Nearing Completion

Looks good !     Will it ever be for P3Dv 4 ?

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

Hello all,

I just wanted to send up some screenies as promised. Please keep in mind that the terminal and concourse areas are completed. Now its onto minor, yet important, things such as accurate and higher definition jetways, afcad, grass & ground texture assignments etc. In the daylight screens you can see the completed jetways. Not so for the evening shots. Also the old terminal that was tore down left a scarred parking area that still needs to be modeled. Getting so so close............

Mitch

(Note: At the bottom of the image is links to more screen shots.)

J1.jpg

J2 J3 J4 J5 J6 J7 J8
J9 J10 J11 J12

Edited by PebbleBeach

On 9/15/2019 at 8:01 AM, mjw25 said:

Looks good !     Will it ever be for P3Dv 4 ?

Hi Michael,

Actually no. This specifically for FS9 as there was not a higher definition version since they completed the transformation (T1).

That said, there is already a version available for P3D.

Mitch

On 9/17/2019 at 9:31 PM, PebbleBeach said:

Jetways completed.

Looks outstanding.  Are you planning on any other Florida airports in the future (West Palm Beach, Sarasota, Melbourne, etc)?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Looking fantastic.  Great work!

Gigabyte Z490 AORUS ULTRA ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3080 EXTREME ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB ▪︎ Windows 10 Enterprise (21H2) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250 GB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB NVME SSD (FS2020) ▪︎ Western Digital 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Cant wait! Updating my Florida airports to hop around just for this scenery! Hoping you might have a chance to look at KCMH, KMKE and KDAY in the future. Thank you for all of your hard work!

1 hour ago, trioer said:

Cant wait! Updating my Florida airports to hop around just for this scenery! Hoping you might have a chance to look at KCMH, KMKE and KDAY in the future. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Hi Trioer,

Yes I would like to pursue both Columbus and Sarasota as they are both dear to my heart.

Mitch