Sign in to follow this  
wildtomcat

LHBP Budapest LHSimulation 50% off

This has nothing to do with PayPal. The amount that the above poster mentioned it’s the amount that shows before selecting a method of payment.

I sent an email to the developer because I was in the same situation and this was the developer ‘s reply. 

“According to Hungarian and EU tax rules we must charge every customer with the 27% VAT no matter from what country they are buying. Sorry. “

Regardless I ended up buying it. 

Edited by Samaritano

Well that explains because that is LOCAL retail website store in Hungary therefore they have to charge you VAT. I thought you were shopping at international retail web store such Simmarket or PC Aviator or other major flight simming retail web sites

If you had shopped at international retail web store Simmarket offering SAME SCENERY PRODUCT at 50 percent, you would have had avoided VAT charges.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I see what you are saying Aharon. Thanks for the clarification. I decided to buy it directly from the developer VAT and all included. Cheers!

It seems Hungary is hungary.

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

23 hours ago, paradisca1 said:

It seems Hungary is hungary.

You mean that Hungary is HUNGRY to rob people via 27 percent tax even though they never live in Hungary :)  :)  :)

signCopy.jpg

Thanks for the spelling correction. I mean that I have bought sceneries from UK2000 and recently, LLH (great French  airports). Both sell from their own servers  and never charged a VAT. So what is different about Hungary?

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

Good question therefore leading to my theory that you have been ripped off with 27 percent VAT tax !!!

signCopy.jpg