Sign in to follow this  
AKStirling

Whence came this call-out? v 4.5

Hi .... here's a curious one .... all of a sudden on certain of the planes in my hangar, i am being treated to a pitch call-out which at the end of the take-off roll, runs:

'Pulling stick' the which is followed by '4degrees pitch/5 degrees/6 degrees/' etc .... in some cases stopping when level flight reached, in others continuing ad infinitum ...

Obviously I ask myself what I might have added recently and come up with 1) latest version EditVoicePack and 2) beta copy Milviz KA 350i .... have checked with Lars at the former

and checked  the sound folder in the 350i simobjects entry, the sound folder at root, and not anything either recognized by Lars or found in either folder .... as this unwanted

intrusion a serious distraction, I want to remove it ... anyone recognize what I'm describing????