Sign in to follow this  
airbusa

Medan WIMM Kualanamu

i dont get traffic to that airport

the traffic file from psxseecon referece to the old Polonia Airport, which is some kilometers in distance to the new one.

my airport file generated from afcad of new airport show different position parameters.

how i can get the new airport live with psxseecon in p3dv4.5?

thanks and best regards oliver

Generate an airport file with PPG for your Polonia airport add-on and put it in parked_updates

Edited by kiek

that is exactly what i do before but psxseecon say no airport in sight.

what is the main parameter for psxseecon to realize on which airport the planes are placed (e.g. WIMM provided by RT, or position parameters or KNU airport 3 letter code)?

is there an internal database or will all information takes from the airport.xml file?

bg oliver

It calculates the distance between the user aircraft and the latitude/longitude info that is in each airport file in your airport folder and parked_updates folder. The shortest distance is the "winner"