Sign in to follow this  
LH340fan

GSX configs for YOU

To all of you Avsimmers Hello. I made some posts about my GSX configs a while back and so I'm here again.

And the cherry on top of the cake is that there's some new stuff!!

all of these unless stated are GSX1 configs (for you bois who don't own it).

EHAM/ Amsterdam Schiphol: Still works great; with default jetways and fitted docking systems.

LINK

LPMA/Madeira Cristiano Ronaldo

LINK

KORD/Chicago O'Hare INTL  *NEW*   Fitted docking systems, custom pushback and accurately placed vehicles, works with default SODE jetways FOR Drzewiecki Designs KORD ONLY 

LINK

Next project is Aerosoft's Heathrow with the SODE jetways fix. WIP at the moment. All of the fixes are subject to copyrights owned by myself.

Best regards, Charly

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Stratox said:

Thanks, this guy seems to be in your briefing room as well. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922

he does mostly GSX2 only. I don't agree with just replacing native sode jetways. It's unrealistic. Do you know how much job it takes to make those? It's the reason i did my OWN fixes. First because i don't have GSX2, second because i respect the dev who already put sode jetways.:happy:

I agree with your statement who heartily.

One this about the flight swimming community is that we are all able to make our sims, "our sim". I primarily don't use the Jetway replacements in GSX2; I'm more interested in my own fixes as well. I usually park at the ramp with my BBJ.

Safe & smooth flying,

Clarke Ramsey

26 minutes ago, Stratox said:

I agree with your statement who heartily.

One this about the flight swimming community is that we are all able to make our sims, "our sim". I primarily don't use the Jetway replacements in GSX2; I'm more interested in my own fixes as well. I usually park at the ramp with my BBJ.

Amphibious planes obviously. (or a touch of the keyboard wobbles).

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

On 9/17/2019 at 7:08 AM, Stratox said:

Thanks, this guy seems to be in your briefing room as well. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922

Link goes to Facebook and stops. No place I can see to download anything.😪

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

5 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Link goes to Facebook and stops. No place I can see to download anything.😪

Works just fine for me. Must be some facebook virus redirecting your traffic.