Sign in to follow this  
pracines

Got an email... :-)

Telling me to get the survey done, when the fact is, I completed the survey within 15 min of it being posted.

I wonder if they sent this out because they have not gotten enough applicants???

Well I can say for myself, I'm ready now - I have been ready as soon as I saw the trailer. 😊 

2 minutes ago, pracines said:

Telling me to get the survey done, when the fact is, I completed the survey within 15 min of it being posted.

I wonder if they sent this out because they have not gotten enough applicants???

Well I can say for myself, I'm ready now - I have been ready as soon as I saw the trailer. 😊 

Don't think so. I bet that must be a semi-automatic e-mail. I've been participating on other MS beta testing programs and they always send those e-mails.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

if you sign in and look at your profile it will tell you if they have your completed survey. 

• Like 1

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

1 hour ago, ca_metal said:

Don't think so. I bet that must be a semi-automatic e-mail. I've been participating on other MS beta testing programs and they always send those e-mails.

Yep. I got the same email and I have already completed the survey.

• Like 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

yea I leaped into action when I saw it was from FSI, having the thought; 'that was quick!!!' 🤩😍😁🤔, thinking I was going to be downloading then flying, to find out I'm just being told what I knew already. 🤨 -- a dirty trick.😂 

• Like 1

19th Thursday, Tech Alpha build goals and release timeline 

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Got the letter too after signing up.

I would love to be on the test team too. Even more, I hope that their effort to reach this community will be rewarded with much success and positive contribution from those they select to participate. Am really looking forward to buying and enjoying the new MSFS. :smile:

These are very exciting days. I find it hard to muster up the enthusiasm I once had for even the best existing flight simulators, despite the thousands spent on state-of-the-art sceneries and airplanes.

After all these years I need to hyper-jump to the next level, and fly off on my next big adventure in a modern flight simulation that I imagine will surprise me with satisfaction! Anyone else reluctant to fly the old stuff, and in a holding pattern for the new? I sure am!

Kindest regards,

Spirit Flyer

Stephen 

• Like 2

I'm still flying P3Dv4 but my enthusiasm is waning.  Not because of the new flight sim, but because I've pretty much been everywhere and have a limited number of aircraft I want to fly.  Except for the last couple of weeks I've flown every day, averaging 4 to 8 hours per day.  Current average is down to 2 hours per day, and long term average (since July 2018) is 5 hours per day.  Yes, I log my time on a spreadsheet with graphs. 🙂

Not exactly in a holding pattern here. 😄

I'm flying straight stock scenery, mostly because I don't fly in the same area long enough for it to be worthwhile.

I'm waiting for the A2A Piper J3 Cub to be released for P3Dv4.

Hook

PS.  Yeah, I got the email too. 🙂

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

I was flying P3D almost daily until I saw the new MS Flight Simulator announcement.  Hardly flown P3D since then.

I have now reinstalled MS Flight, and I’m having a blast.

• Like 3

I'm going to phone them!  Hey, moorning, this is José !!  Como é que é ? 

@Ramon: MS FLIGHT is by FAR the best flightsim released after fsx... Nothing comes even close to it, for me...  I look fwd to see FS 2020 cotinue the Spirit, but not the mood, of MS FLIGHT.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Totally forgot how nice e.g. the Stearman was!!! I really hope that airplanes in the new MSFS will be (at least) as nice, realistic and immersive to fly. 🙂

Since FLIGHT did have the Icon A5 and MSFS will have that one, maybe chances aren't too slim that we get the Stearman as well. 😉  

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 3

I usually fire my sim up ( XP-11 ) on a daily basis and just mess around flying my GA aircraft and once in awhile a jet. Short hops is all I really do mostly. And mostly in Alaska area. Also fire up FSX-SE once in awhile just to re-fly missions. I am really excited about the new MSFS sim, and it looks amazing. I am excited about MSFS being updated, things added, changed, fixed in the future. I didn't get into flight sim till Fall 2009 and I think not long after that the Aces Studios were closed. Whenever it was, wasn't long after I bought FSX Gold Version in a box.

I'm so happy about the X-Cub ( and possibly a float version ) and would love to see a  Stearman too! Man are the 3rd party developers and individual developers ( freeware ), gonna be really busy for a long time, me thinks and hopes!

I got the reminder email too 🙂

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ