• Follow Me Car
  • Marshalling at Stand
  • options for each of your aircrafts
  • etc .
  • Working fire service
  • (Arguably better, more stable) pushback
  • More variety of hand signals by marshals
  • Better functionality with GA, bizjets, Mil

Question is whether that represents €40 worth of additional features over GSX Level 2?
Not for me, but having a choice of products is good.

Edited by F737NG
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, Simicro said:
  • voice control
  • multi language support
  • more control
  • animations, wing walkers
  • several tow vehicles
  • Follow Me Car
  • Marshalling at Stand 
  • options for each of your aircrafts
  • etc .

Ummm. You may want to have another look at GSX features; with the exception of voice control and multi language support, all of the features listed are already offered via GSX, Also, multi language support is not a big deal to me as the international language (i.e. English) is used to facilitate airport operations.  

Im starting to understand why a features list wasn’t provided before the launch.  To do so would have killed the buzz...

I’m not including the tow because it doesn’t work.  

Edited by kingm56
  • Upvote 1

Matt King

19 minutes ago, Simicro said:

F737NG, why did you strike 3 items of my list?

Because they’re included in GSX...

• Upvote 2

Matt King

58 minutes ago, F737NG said:
  • Working fire service
  • (Arguably better, more stable) pushback
  • More variety of hand signals by marshals
  • Better functionality with GA, bizjets, Mil

Question is whether that represents €40 worth of additional features over GSX Level 2?
Not for me, but having a choice of products is good.

Thanks for the accurate list, sir!  We’ll see where it goes, but for now I don’t see the substantial upgrade; I’m not going to use 2 applications for 1 function.  I’m trying to streamline my sim to conform to the KISS philosophy.

Thanks again, sir. 

• Upvote 1

Matt King

Am I the only one who has never had the need to tow an aircraft anywhere?  Genuinely curious what makes other people need to do this?

• Like 4

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

7 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Am I the only one who has never had the need to tow an aircraft anywhere?  Genuinely curious what makes other people need to do this?

You are not alone, I'm only doing pushback.

- TONY -

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

Some airports like KORD, some airlines arrive at one terminal and depart from another. At KORD I believe DLH and UAL int'l flights arrive Terminal 5 and depart Terminal 1.

Eric 

I deleted this post because I don't want to create an off topic and I sent a private message, sorry.

Edited by keats_1980
Off topic

11 hours ago, regis9 said:

LAX comes to mind, most heavies need to shut down their engines prior to entering the ramp area, then get towed on to the gate using wing walkers. 

I’m guessing, but I assume UGCX will carry out this function now.. how cool is that.

I’m away from my computer for a week so can’t get to buy and install yet.

51 minutes ago, Iceman2 said:

LAX comes to mind, most heavies need to shut down their engines prior to entering the ramp area, then get towed on to the gate using wing walkers. 

Interesting.. why is the reason they need to shut down the engines?

S.

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Interesting.. why is the reason they need to shut down the engines?

The gates are too tight. The same applies at JFK T7, a lot of the BA 777/747 (and the LCY A318 as a matter of fact) enter the ramp and then get towed in. 

Not sure if UGCX simulates any of that though or if it's just gate to gate?

Max

i9 9900K @5GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra | 32GB Gskill 3200C14 | Palit GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream

2x Samsung 840Evo SSD | BenQ PD3200Q 32"