Sign in to follow this  
GACSavannah

Falcon 50 XP-11 No animations

Just loaded the FA50 into XP-11. I don't see any installer in the zip, so I am presuming that you are simply to copy the contents of the zip into the XP-11 aircraft folder. The aircraft loads and displays however there are no animations other than opening of the cockpit door, opening the main entry door, and slat extension. There are also no cockpit displays even when the start with engines running has been selected. Externally the main and nose wheels are sunk about 1/3 to 1/2 the total wheel height into the ramp.

Have I missed something with the installation or is there something else going on here?

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Restart Xp, the activation thing often leaves you hanging until you restart the sim itself. Until then it still acts as if it hasn't been activated even if you have activated it and it say's reload the aircraft. It should say "restart x-plane" if you ask me :).  

Edited by Scarp

Yea, I did a restart, still have the same situation. hummm...

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

I had the same problem.  Also flaps, gear and control surfaces would not accept keyboard input. 

These problems went away when I restarted x-plane and reloaded the A/C.