Sign in to follow this  
alexandrunt

UGCX - Disappointingly Good

5 hours ago, Xsocto19 said:

When it comes to push back i will like too see smother push back and same with tow. When the car start pushing the plane back is to fast and too rough 😕

Yep, we are still improving the pushback itself. There are two basic speeds, (slow and fast pace) this is because the ramp agent walks at a specified speed, and the airplane must keep also or almost the same speed so you can see the ramp agent walking along side the airplane.

spacer.png

On 9/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, Manuel82 said:

Yep, we are still improving the pushback itself. There are two basic speeds, (slow and fast pace) this is because the ramp agent walks at a specified speed, and the airplane must keep also or almost the same speed so you can see the ramp agent walking along side the airplane.

Guys, how about making the pushback vehicle come realistically from another point of the Airport? I mean it is all nice with the realistic tow and push, but still, when the pushback sequence starts, the fact that the tug just spawns in could be a bit better. I remember i had AES (just a little but torrented :D) and the way it was dealing with the pushback and the models they were using for the tugs were even better than GSX. Maybe take inspiration from there?

• Like 1

Are you sure that's even realistic?

Usually the tug is sitting in front of the plane for a long time well before pushback, but this could vary from airport to airport.

And we have the problem of not knowing where the buildings are, so the tug could wind up driving through buildings.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:00 AM, alexandrunt said:

Really appreciate it Manuel!

For what this add-on is meant to do - it outclasses GSX by lightyears. 

For a total noob like myself, could you explain how exactly this “outclasses by light years”..? 

what exactly can be so drastically different about a pushback/tow? Can you give like specific examples?

Thanks!!

On 9/22/2019 at 1:23 PM, alexandrunt said:

Guys, how about making the pushback vehicle come realistically from another point of the Airport? I mean it is all nice with the realistic tow and push, but still, when the pushback sequence starts, the fact that the tug just spawns in could be a bit better. I remember i had AES (just a little but torrented :D) and the way it was dealing with the pushback and the models they were using for the tugs were even better than GSX. Maybe take inspiration from there?

Thanks by the suggestion, you mean that the tug is somewhere else and comes driving from somewhere else right?....actually the correct procedure for connecting the towbar is not the way GSX Neither UGCX (at this moment) is doing....that can be improved thats where we want to go ...in other words that where we are heading....but we need to fix and improve some other aspect before we go.over it.

spacer.png

Please, for the love of God, REPLACE GSX!!!  I am so tired of the stupid couatl, the constant updates, and the lack of FPS it produces.  FS2Crew is the wave of the future in terms of amazing ground handling.  

Jeremy S

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, aaflyboy777 said:

Please, for the love of God, REPLACE GSX!!!  I am so tired of the stupid couatl, the constant updates, and the lack of FPS it produces.  FS2Crew is the wave of the future in terms of amazing ground handling.  

Jeremy S

We're trying, but it's going to take time 🙂

Constant updates... that's just the nature of the beast when we're dealing with 10,000 sceneries and half them are following non standard protocals.

FS2Crew is the wave of the future in terms of amazing ground handling

Thank you 🙂

On 3/15/2020 at 6:15 AM, Manuel82 said:

Thanks by the suggestion, you mean that the tug is somewhere else and comes driving from somewhere else right?....actually the correct procedure for connecting the towbar is not the way GSX Neither UGCX (at this moment) is doing....that can be improved thats where we want to go ...in other words that where we are heading....but we need to fix and improve some other aspect before we go.over it.

I think it would already be nice if, when you load a flight, the UGCX should already be "active" so it would load everything at the gate at startup.
I assume we all choose our gate when we load the flight so UGCX knows exactly where the aircraft will be

You could make this an option so people who don't want the UGCX crew to show up at startup can deactivate that (although I would wonder why)

Cheers,
Luc

Luc Jonckheere

MSI Z97 GAMING 5 - Intel Core i7 4790K / 4.4GHz - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO - Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - 2 x Western Digital Black, 2 TB

MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming - Cooler Master V1000

Windows 7 prof/ 64b - FSX sp2 - UTX eur - GEX eur - PMDG 737NGX

On 5/9/2020 at 1:30 AM, seahorse said:

I think it would already be nice if, when you load a flight, the UGCX should already be "active" so it would load everything at the gate at startup.
I assume we all choose our gate when we load the flight so UGCX knows exactly where the aircraft will be

This is for sure a very good suggestion. I'll investigate if SimConnect give the facility to give the initial or departing place

Manuel

spacer.png

Bryan, Manuel.

I know this is old thread and what I wanted to say is not fully relevant but what I wanted to tell you is reaction to how you interacted in this very thread.

So - I ended up here asking Google 'Ultimate Ground Crew or That Other AddOn'. And after seeing your reaction to a feedback I am totally convinced that I am going to spend my money on your product (yet another one after FS2Crew). This is despite That Other AddOn does more and despite I do not care that much about voice recognition (BTW I hope I can also control UGCX with keyboard, can I?).

What sets you and That Other Developer apart is their approach to customer service is, well, famous. And I personally experienced it after first issue. Now I can see that here I'm gonna get so much different treatment if I fall into troubles.

Have a fantastic weekend!

&

ugcx_banner.png