Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

Canary Islands Issue P3D v4.5

Whenever I try to fly from any of the Canary Islands P3D crashes with kernell.dll as a culprit. Became aware when trying to fly out of GCXO with RFS Tenerife North Scenery. After searching on the Internet concerning this error found possible action route.

Cleared all the shaders and replaced by default.

Deleted the P3D configuration file 

Removed all Canary Islands scenery except for default.

Thereafter simulator loads fine and even enters the scenario, however after a bit of panning it freezes and then P3D crashes. Have even tried to take off from GCTS also with default scenery but still get crashes.

Wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and grateful for any other possible leads on how to fix this. All other areas in the Sim work very well and have had  no issues whatsoever.

Thanks

I have had the same issue, only occurs when panning on either Tenerife north or south airports. Do you have AI Ships V1 installed? Appears to be a glitch with one of the ships in area, as soon as I deleted ships from this pack, CTD ceased. Hope this helps.

Further to this deleted all ships that contained .bmp files in textures, and kept ships with .dds textures. Appears to have worked, no more CTD at Tenerife.