Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Cosford 2019

I would love to be there, maybe some day. Best of luck for a great show Raul!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

55 minutes ago, gsand said:

I would love to be there, maybe some day. Best of luck for a great show Raul!

Be sure to let me know when you come to the UK, I will take proper time off and show you around :)

S.

• Like 1

Don't know if I will be able to make it yet, I was hopping to pick up my price reduced "AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition"😎 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

3 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Don't know if I will be able to make it yet, I was hopping to pick up my price reduced "AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition"😎 

Don't worry Raymond, we will work something out in the future.

S.

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Be sure to let me know when you come to the UK, I will take proper time off and show you around 🙂

S.

Thanks, you're on!

Gerald

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Don't worry Raymond, we will work something out in the future.

S.

😁🤗😃👍.

Raymond Fry.

The FSReborn family is getting ready for Cosford, are you ready?

Dv0rtiU.jpg

In the Pic from front to back codenames: Echo, Simbol and Sierra

isfsHIv.jpg

From left to right, code names Simbol and Echo.

8o233uy.jpg

At FSReborn we are always keen in supporting young pilots, here our younger member of staff Echo is showing how cool the life of young pilots can be..

97ElyAu.jpg

From the left to the right, Echo and Sierra are promoting our upcoming product AILRP.

aqOM1Id.jpg

At FSReborn we are always having fun, here from left to right Echo, Sierra and Simbol are all sharing the dreams of being pilots..

isUoHBq.jpg

The center of my inspiration, Echo and Sierra.. it seems Echo has the looks from her mum Sierra don;t you think?

Lastly to finish this post, we invite you to stop by at booth 17 and share our passion for flying simulators with us, we promise you will leave out booth inspired and feeling happy to take the time to visit Cosford. Echo send her regards as she will need to stay home due to school commitments. But Sierra, @ErichB, @Christopher Low@kevinfirth and me will be there to ensure you have a wonderful time.

Please take the time to see our oficial teaser video below about AI Lights Professional Edition, don't miss the opportunity at Cosford to use the software first hand and if you like it, you can pre-order at a discount price and be the first to get your hands on this wonderful add-on before anyone else!!.

Cyou all there and enjoy the video, special thanks to all my beta testers and friends for such amazing support for this project.

Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Looking forward to seeing you guys again! One more work day to get through, and then the party starts!! :cool:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

What a great looking team...😊. Wish you all a great show!

• Like 1

Gerald

I am still getting over a cold and a bit of a cough don't know if I will be able to make Ill wait till Friday to see how I feel, have a good show anyway.

Edited by rjfry
  • Like 1

Raymond Fry.

53 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I am still getting over a cold and a bit of a cough don't know if I will be able to make Ill wait till Friday to see how I feel, have a good show anyway.

I hope you get well! Hope to see you there.

S.

Cool. Sierra has socks to match the floor colour. Good luck with the show!

• Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Just a short message to thanks everyone that visited us during the show, it was great to meet all of you and share our passion for flying simulation.

Regards 

Simbol