Sign in to follow this  
vidha

In these pushback-times

Now as we have both GSX and UGCX, I wanted to discuss one aspect with PSXseecontraffic I've been wondering about for some time.

The pushback option is working great, when the data is there in the traffic stream. Best on airports with good ADS-B ground coverage.

But almost always after the pusback, the AC turns around 180 degrees facing away from the pushback position. I guess that's the logarithm in the program guessing which heading/direction the AC is moving next. But is it possible to get the AC to "stay" like it was for some time after pushback, until it actually begins moving? I have noticed the AC normally stays in the correct position all the time during engine startup and before taxi procedures. 

This would just be another suggestion on the path to the ever increasing immersion 🙂

The turn after the push back is part of the push back. Normally the AI aircraft will wait  further away when the tow truck halts (at its final push back position)..

I've experimented with a better push back procedures a lot, even adding the push back left/right/both info to each gate, but I cannot make it better with the limited data I get from RT.

You just have to live with it, I'm afraid.