You can’t say *******?!

You definitely can't say ********

3 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

I really miss being able to say ******* 

We're all going to be in huge  *****

Edited by ErichB

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

We're all going to be in huge  *****

This thread has turned into a real ********.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

12 hours ago, SolarEagle said:

I couldn't disagree with that more.  Flying around along the ground is one of my favorite things to do.   To me that's the best way to experience flight.  

I understand there have always been (and probably will always be) different modes of enjoying flight simulations, and that's completely fine. Personally, I am with you.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just now, pmb said:

I understand there have always been (and probably will always be) different modes of enjoying flight simulations, and that's completely fine. Personally, I am with you.

Kind regards, Michael

5 hours ago, SolarEagle said:

I couldn't disagree with that more.  Flying around along the ground is one of my favorite things to do.   To me that's the best way to experience flight.  

Goodness ! For the record,  my post was not about flying low or high 😄 ! Again, it was about MS giving us now teasers more focused on an aviation environment. Instead of procedural grass in that field in Normandy,  grass along  a runway or a taxiway like in the charming Brévilles GA  airport which is just North from there. A sa rule, I take off from/land into airfields, not sheep fields. But its just me. Well except maybe in Alaska.

Also I am not sure to understand what "flying along the ground" means. I do often fly slow aircraft in mountainous terrains but rarely below 5/600 feet AGL. Not sure that we'll see the blades at that altitude.  

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Just made that photo PC  background and now I am set free to spend time on other things than making scenery (autogen annotator, sketchup, fs earth tiles etc.) while I just fly and wait for this sim to release. So looking forward to this. 

1 hour ago, domkle said:

Goodness ! For the record,  my post was not about flying low or high 😄 

My remark was in no way directed against you. It rather was a general statement against the fear MS did give too much focus to the terrain engine instead of e.g. airplane dynamics  I am convinced they will show off more in this department in the discovery series. Aside the spin video, they mostly started off with images while judgement of airplane dynamics will require longer videos (or, even better, taking the yoke yourself).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

7 hours ago, vortex681 said:

I think all may not be what it's being described as here... Please give us a link.

Sure the picture's taken from an observation deck called 'Point de Vue' near Champeaux, France. You'll need to use Google maps to view observation deck and it's associated pictures.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Point+de+Vue/@48.7269614,-1.5296446,3808m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1spoint+de+vue!3m4!1s0x0:0xc9dda375975b9266!8m2!3d48.7335779!4d-1.5361118?hl=en

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1