Sign in to follow this  
asanal

SODE problem, Need help solving problem

I am trying to contact SODE,sent e-mails, posted on their forum no response. 

Only chance I have  as always is AVSIM, 

Here is my problem:
"This is my third year trying to utilize SODE for KEWR. NO successes, I keep utilizing GTX without SODE.
This year I think I found the problem.

1- I think, SODE doesn’t have P3D KEWR File instead off “ DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - NY AIRPORTS V2 X : KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW FSX P3D” is the KEWR Airport folder.
After installing and activating  SODE. I am getting long pages of error reports. SODE searching for DD KEWR file but cannot find it Because DD is not exist in my PC. 

How can I solve this problem

I like SODE , I hope I can installed correctly."
Thanks

X2gQ1a.jpg

A

Edited by asanal

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

The author of SODE is not likely to help you, because this a is almost certainly a DD issue that has something to do with your installation. Unlike other airport developers, DD has encrypted its key SODE files and if those files are not present in the correct SODE folders, SODE cannot find the jetway information for KEWR. If the installation of DD KEWR was correct you should have two folders:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign and

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\cfg

The encrypted files have extensions .sdx, so the two KEWR files should be:

KEWR_X.sdx and DrzewieckiDesign.sdx

The latter file is the one in the cfg folder. Do you see those two files? If not,uninstall the NYC Airports add-on and reinstall it. See if that helps.

Is this a default KEWR scenery? It certainly looks like it. If that is the case, then I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with SODE. Those crosses happen when SODE is trying to pull an object from the library but can not find the file specified either because it is not there or there is a version mismatch between called object and SODE. To me, it looks like you are trying to inject proprietary DD SODE content in to defualt scenery. Obviously, it won't work when you don't have DD KEWR, or even if you would. SODE is not a general enhancement module, but an animation engine that is being utilized by third party addon creators to implement standardized animated objects. If you want moving jetways in default scenery, then your best option is to use GSX, which it seems like you are already doing.

Edited by Evros

Jay, thanks for your replay,

1- I have both  folders in place. 

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign and

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\cfg

2-I don't have DD Kewr Addon in my PC.

3-  I agree with your suggestion  "best option is to use GSX". 

Evros thanks for your replay.

You and Jay made me wake up from this nightmare . I made my  self confused and spent so much time on it.

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"