Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

FSEnhancer 0.6.3

I've seen the user videos on the Facebook page and have to say these are the ugliest cloud textures I have ever seen in X-Plane. Your mileage may vary but oh god these are awful. The developer seems to believe photo cloud textures are a path worth proceeding on, but in my opinion, they're really not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

I'm trying it right now - a bit darkish, too much edge shading and tops aren't overly real.  Can't find anything that tells whether or not these are still 2D.  Current Seattle area weather looks pretty good 'til you get on top.

Took a look at this. It's bunch of textures overwriting the default ones and some Lua scripts. No black magic of any kind.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Yep, so horrible...how can they update a product and worsen the visual? It is unbelievable...

I still do not have installed the last UWXP version. I am running Xvision only now.

Pierre

Heh, it's almost sad that in 2019, that is the kind of products we're still seeing for X-Plane when it comes to weather, especially as some people will buy it and defend it. We have simulators two decades old with better weather depiction than some of these addons.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB