Sign in to follow this  
CPC900

Integration

I own this product and I also own GSX.  My question to users of BOTH products is, I am assuming I can do all the GSX stuff (Refueling, Catering, Passenger Loading), the start UGCX for pushback Operations?!?  I have it installed, just no time to test yet, until later tonight.  Thanks.

Bruce Wood

Hey CPC900,

More than an integration, is like you are able to perform a UGCX pushback while you have GSX. The idea is that you should keep GSX, for the use vehicles like, refuling, deicing, boarding, deboarding, baggage, etc. And when you finish all that, you can call UGCX, without any issues. Aside from that, with UGCX, you can being towed, from parking-to-parking, anywhere in the taxiway to a parking. Our pushback has some more features, like a conversation with the ground crew, and some more details, like bypass pin, and also rampers making X cross signal after being pushed, which is a normal operation in other countries. There are more details, you will see in UGCX. We also have engine startup by hands signals, and intercom. And another options you can have. We at the moment have some bugs, that we are fixing, before going forward and adding more features like being able to see the pushback route on the sim, etc.

spacer.png

A good workflow seems to be to do all the GSX things and finish GSX by

Prepare for pushback and Departure - Departure without pushback.

Then start the pushback or startup sequence by UGCX.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

do all the GSX things and finish GSX by

Prepare for pushback and Departure - Departure without pushback.

Then start the pushback or startup sequence by UGCX

Ok, finally got to test everything.  Works great together as you said Ralf/Manuel!  Thanks.

Bruce Wood