Sign in to follow this  
rentasad

Switch between Captain and First Officer to delegate flows?

Hi,

I saw the FS2Crew in Streams and Youtube Videos and bought them. But I can only say him a name of a checklist and then I will be asked the points of the checklist.

In the Vidoes the first officer make the cockpit preparation and the captain fill the mcdu for example.

If I say a command, only the "Captain" answer? Is there a posibility that "I'm the captain" and FS2Crew the FO?

The Manuals and in the forum-search I don't find the answer.

I believe this is a small and simple problem of my understanding?

Thanks for your help!

Rentasad

Hi Rentasad,

In FS2Crew, you are generally the Pilot Flying and Left Seat Pilot (Capt) and the computer is usually the Pilot Monitoring (FO).

FS2Crew models checklists and flows.

You perform the Capt/ Pilot flying flows.  The simulator FO performs his Pilot Monitoring.

We try to model it just like they do it in the airplane.

Hope that helps.

Hi byork,

ok now I'm understand. I would to know how I could command the FO to "do" the Prestart Checklist ABOVE the line? When I say "Prestart Checklist" he only do the checklist below the line...

Regards

Rentasad

HI,

I used the last one - and now I found my mistake - I have to use the "Start"-Button to start the green Cockpit Preparation "above the line".

Regards

Rentasad