Sign in to follow this  
logant

GTN750 not displaying in the 3D cockpit

just baught the get last night the pop out works just fine but the one in the panel does not work at all PLEASE HELP!

x plane 11 and the newest version the pop out works good but the one in the 3d pannel is just a black screen

3 hours ago, logant said:

the one in the 3d pannel

3 hours ago, RXP said:

What panel?

Honestly, you'll have to give us more information otherwise I can't see how we can help you.

Please detail as much as possible what you've done, how, why, etc...

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I'm having issues with the Xpreality  plugin, after trying to find some answer's after 2 hours after purchase im finally here. I purchased the xplane 11 750 and after install i do not see the new gauges in my LR Cessna. I just have the old gauges. I go to plugins and see that the 750 is selected but the gauges never change. What might i be doing wrong?

Thank You

Steven Pow

Hey guys not trying to take over but i see that there were no answers since sept. I Just purchased the 750 for xplane 11. After install i went into the LR cessna 172 and can see that there were no changes to the 3D gauges. I still have the old Gauged. Even when i click plugins and choose 750 and master nothing changes. I have also restarted the sim and my computer but still the same. Everything was installed where it was supposed to be and of course i can see the xpreality plugin folder in the xplane directory. Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong?

I purchased the 750 for xplane and followed all the instruction but for some reason it does not show on the 3d panel. It just shows the normal LR cessna 172 panal. this is some info that I got.

19/11/08 13:43:26.497 20604 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.5.20.0
19/11/08 13:43:26.497 20604 INFO ]
19/11/08 13:44:50.739 20604 INFO ] GTN 725.1 - TRAINER 6620
19/11/08 13:44:51.160 20604 INFO ] GTN 725.2 - TRAINER 6620

19/11/08 13:43:24.452 20604 -    ] # win.xpl version 2.5.20.2
19/11/08 13:43:24.452 20604 INFO ]

i have tried everything and can not see the panels anywhere. i can even see them in my plugins but even selecting them does nothing.

Edited by RXP

Thank You

Steven Pow

@stevenpow Hi,

I'm not sure to understand what the problem is.

Let me try to understand: the GTN is showing up fine in a 2D popup window which you can drag/resize ?

The GTN is not showing up in the 3D cockpit?

The later is normal: unless you explicitly configure the GTN to display (render) into the 3D cockpit, there is no way for it to auto-magically install itself in a 3D cockpit.

You might want to read more information about this in the RXP GTN User's Manual, and read this tutorial:

You might also want to review these:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)