- Customizable terrain saturation
  - Customizable water saturation
  - Customizable atmosphere scattering level
  - Customizable fog impact on vertical visibility
  - Customizable clouds fog blending level
  - Fixed some minor shaders content errors

And this is how it looks in the user interface:

y4mOSDlWXeYkb99XffRVvH-6xEd6A0AnG1ZQkSML

I need to give it a try on my next flight. If you have Envshade, go and download it.

• Like 1

I tried to install envshade update but failed.

1- via envupdater/or starting envshade.exe, get error ( the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Pleases select another )

2- cant start envdir by clicking on desktop icon, or in folder

3- only envupdater starts when clicking on icon, envdir troubleshooting and envdir do not start

Never had this problem before.

thanks for help

Hello,

got the same problem a week ago. A lot of people reported similar issues on their old forum and it seems to do something with a windows/networkframe update for windows 10 ... not sure. I solved the problem with an developer version of the envdir.exe. For me nothing else than this file worked, i tried to reinstall all the stuff, cleaned registry and so on. Search the forum for this file, that worked for me: "Debug_1.2.0.6(1.1.1.12).zip".

Edited by CharlieDont5urf

CharlieDont5urf.jpg

thanks

contacted toga and posted on forum but no answer yet. tried suggestion given to another person, i.e running envdir troubleshooting but cant open that.

reinstall all but still same problem.

thanks for your message

Ok. That is a pitty. Hope you will sort this out with them. Just my experience, for me it worked. First installed the Envshade patch and then downloaded and installed the Envdir file from their website. all good to me. Also this looks superior to me. Better than RD Preset with Tomatoshade in my opinion. Nights and Clouds at nice nice black, nice cloud shadows and true scattering. Really good. But that is always a tast-thing......

Regards Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

6 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Ok. That is a pitty. Hope you will sort this out with them. Just my experience, for me it worked. First installed the Envshade patch and then downloaded and installed the Envdir file from their website. all good to me. Also this looks superior to me. Better than RD Preset with Tomatoshade in my opinion. Nights and Clouds at nice nice black, nice cloud shadows and true scattering. Really good. But that is always a tast-thing......

Regards Marcus

Could you please post some screens because i actually using tomato over enshade an not sure what is the keeper.

• Like 1

CharlieDont5urf.jpg

Sorted thanks

uninstalled all toga products then reinstalled them in C:\drive

previously Installed in another drive.

now working 

4 hours ago, CharlieDont5urf said:

Could you please post some screens because i actually using tomato over enshade an not sure what is the keeper.

+1

Most of the revisions to EnvShade now duplicate what's already in REX Environment Force, so I'm thinking of uninstalling EnvShade before life gets too complicated by having battling shader apps.

• Upvote 1

Successfully updated EnvShade.  User interface works fine but any shader mods / adjustments do not appear  / take effect in the sim.  Cleared the cache, restarted P3D but still only original, default P3D shaders.  Still playing with it but so far...no joy.  

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

19 hours ago, CharlieDont5urf said:

I am out of home now. But if y9ou are on Discord, then go to REX and look at the screenshots I posted overthere in the screenshotsection. What I didn´t like in REX EF is, that there is a overdone Haze Layer which I could not reduce it as far I would like to.  Regards, Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png