callegro

Oslo ENGM Question...

So far, this has been the only airport I have had a question about. Doesn't seem to be any ground traffic, once an aircraft lands, it disappears. On take off, it seems to just appear in the sky. I am using your Aerosoft AiG file.

Thanks

That is a RealTraffic issue, assuming you have all parameters configured correctly.

The ground traffic is very sparse  although I still was able to let PSXT build up an airport file with real live parking position information

However, that was already half a year or so ago  it looks like the traffic in RealTraffic has become a lot less since.

I travel a lot to ENGM, and there has always been good ground coverage for years at Flightradar24. However, it's obviously one of the feeders on ENGM which has stopped/gone offline, because it's the same at Flightradar24 as on Realtraffic. At one point during the last months there was zero ground traffic, they disappear below a given altitude. At some rare and particular days, the traffic on ground is back, and that's when another feeder is online. One can only hope there will be a new more stable feeder for ENGM again in the future.