Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit33

SODE windsock and hanger 6B6

Today I hopped back over to Minute Man 6B6 and noticed I have double windsocks and the SODE hanger doors are already open, rather than opening as I taxi close to them.  picture attached with areas of concern highlighted.   I reinstalled SODE and 6B6 with no effect.

Usually happens when you have both static and SODE windsocks active at the same time, or duplicate SODE files.

Most likely you have another version of 6B6 installed. Check your FTX Vector folders first. I doubt that ORBX forgot to disable the default airport objects, else other users might have reported this also. In that case, your best bet is to do what's been suggested. Contact ORBX support on their forums.

7 hours ago, Rabbit33 said:

@Evros How would I identify which files? 

Thxs

I don't have the aforementioned airport, but if static and SODE objects are switchable, then there is usually a control panel for that or developer has instructions how to do it manually. If there are duplicate SODE files, then you can identify those in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE - folders SimObjects and xml. There should be no more than one file per airport in xml folder and one accompanying folder in SimObjects.

• Like 1

So this is user error/misunderstanding

The iBlueYonder ver of 6B6 Minute Man had SODE operations that allowed pilot controlled landing lights, T Hanger movement when aircraft was near by. 

The port over to Orbx does not have these features.