Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

parking position with bgl traffic

Recommended Posts

Hello. I did use "AILT" (AI live traffic" software) to test the parking positions.

first opened "real traffic". after PSXSeecon.

after, slider to 100 %

before the psx seecon load the real traffic, i can see the bgl traffic parked, but, in 20 seconds, PSX loads the ai traffic on the parking positions and the other bgl traffi dissappears. 

of course, the "live aircraft only if user aircraft airborne" is ticked. and also "add 3rd to airport XML" ticked. 

so, dont know what happens.could you help me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not clear to me what your problem is... What did you expect and what is different? Did the airport file got updates from the AI Live Traffic or not?

Have you looked in the Log.txt file for clues?

(and do not forget to check logging of park/position and xml)

Edited by kiek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, sorry...i didnt explain well.

Used the software: "AILT". The airport file didnt got update from it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please post your Log.txt.

In it we/you can see if wrong registration codes were the problem or that there was simply no traffic at gates....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At that moment, there was only 1 Ryanair in a gate. the rest of the airport was empty because it was 00:05 UTC TIME on Tenerife south. 

But, when i opened psx, the program injected 35 % of ai planes on gates. that means it ignored that "AILT" only put one plane. More of this, it first appears the "Ryanair" and after , 20 seconds after, the 35% not original. 

of course, "live aircrat only if user aircraft airborne" was ticked, and also "add 3rdp to airport.xml".

my log.txt has changed because accidentally i opened psx today!

sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry, i have another problema:

when i inject a time offset on real traffic, it only shows ai aircraft above some altitude, but not ground aircraft or planes flying near it. the ground traffic is checked. could you help me? i compare it in flightradar24 and there was many planes landing at that utc time.

but the radarscreen of realtraffic, (time shifted to 15:00 utc)  only show planes flying high (not planes on final, approach or taxi ground)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, abranpuko said:

my log.txt has changed because accidentally i opened psx today!

That's why you can find your previous Log.txt still under Log0.txt ....

The parked aircraft of PSXT do not matter (it may only confuse what you see) but the AILT aircraft may have been detected, but probably with a wrong registration code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, abranpuko said:

sorry, i have another problema:

when i inject a time offset on real traffic, it only shows ai aircraft above some altitude, but not ground aircraft or planes flying near it. the ground traffic is checked. could you help me? i compare it in flightradar24 and there was many planes landing at that utc time.

but the radarscreen of realtraffic, (time shifted to 15:00 utc)  only show planes flying high (not planes on final, approach or taxi ground)

Open a new thread if you have a new problem please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kiek said:

Open a new thread if you have a new problem please.

oh ok! sorry!:) and thanks also!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...