Sign in to follow this  
L1011-500

Aerosoft Airbus Professional

Greetings,

I have installed UGCX for about a week or two, it is so far so good, but I have run into a problem,

when I try to get a push back for Aerosoft A32o family, when I ask for a push back at the gate the green menu bar keep telling me to remove the chocks, but after I have checked, the chocks are removed and yet the green bar still show remove the chocks, and it has only happened on Aerosoft Airbus, anyone have that problem as well?

Angus Channing

I use the Aerosoft Airbus Pro and also the inbuilt Check lists, i have not run into any issues with it yet and ive used the 318 -320 .. not used the 321 with UGCX yet...so far so good

Rich

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

The issue only happens when UGCX detects that the chocks are still in when you attempt to push the plane back.

We're investigating it now.

And "using built in checklists"... repent ye!  repent ye!  That's why FS2Crew exists -)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Try to post your UGCX log. In the LOG we will be able to see the exact model name of the aircraft that you are using and try to track down the issue from it. And also, we could probably spot any other issues from it

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

On 9/26/2019 at 3:50 PM, byork said:

And "using built in checklists"... repent ye!  repent ye!  That's why FS2Crew exists -)

Opsssss sorryyyy  lol i do plan on getting FS2CREW for the Airbus pro soon honest 🙂

ugcx_banner.png