Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

P3D v4.5 Hotfix 2 released (26 Sep 19)

Just now, ABurek said:

The update was as of 9/23.  I figured they got ahead of it.  Well see what they say.

Most likely they will need a new one for 4.5 HF2..

S.

glad, I have an empty p3d installed on my daily sim system - now I can enjoy the sim till v5 comes out - either way, set for the next 6 months.  I hope this release fixes the Orbx global bug when global is installed externally.

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

27 minutes ago, ABurek said:

Ive done that.  Seems as if as_connect that came with the update is only for P3D versions 4.0.23.21468 to 4.5.13.32026.  Current P3D version is 4.5.13.32097.  Wonder of the as_connect is not correct?

Yes. Now I got the message too

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, grandfred29 said:

Fslabs doesn't work too

Hopefully that’s something they can update fairly quickly.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, grandfred29 said:

Fslabs doesn't work too

Hopefully that’s something they can update fairly quickly.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thanks for the heads-up. A quick technical question: does PTA work correctly with the new hotfix?

13 minutes ago, tymk said:

Thanks for the heads-up. A quick technical question: does PTA work correctly with the new hotfix?

Usually PTA always provides an update after each P3D Release, but it would be better to check via their official channels.

S.

3 minutes ago, Wennerholm said:

CP=not compatible (15.00 UTC).

ChasePlane just pushed an update v1.0.44 "Support for Prepar3D v4.5.13.32097.  You need to have "experimental" active

Edited by jalbino59
  • Like 2

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Based on the list of fixes and improvements, I reckon that I only need to update the client.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Flight1 GTN avionics has also been updated.  Just run the F1 update tool. 

• Like 1

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS