Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

They just kept pushing

I just tried my first flight at AS Heathrow using the AS Airbus A321 with UGCX.  I was also using FS2Crew Airbus Pro.  I encountered two problems.

First, even though I selected not to have a pushback in the CFG file for FS2Crew Airbus Pro, I kept getting responses and instructions from the Airbus ground crew when I was trying to communicate wi th the UGCX crew.  The Airbus crew did not pushback, which was good, but they kept interrupting.  I did not use the Preflight, I just began from "Before Start Procedures".  I suppose the comms are the same between the two FS2Crew products, so both crews kept responding to me when i asked for pushback and engine start.

The other issue I had was that when i selected the North facing pushback route, the UGCX crew just kept pushing, right through a wall and into a waterway where my aircraft crashed, or at least flew straight up in the air.  The route displayed on the map looked correct.  I was parked at gate 461.  Could this just be a conflict between the two FS2Crew products, or something else?

milsqAE.jpg

aLy7kwq.jpg

ihUmqux.jpg

Cheers,

Problem is this:

What you did here is you triggered "two" pushbacks at the same time.... the UGCX pushback and the FS2Crew built in pushback at the same time.

That's why you never stopped 🙂

Important: When using FS2Crew "Voice Control", press "Hard Mute" (HM) on the FS2Crew Main Panel when talking to ground otherwise you'll be talking to two different sets of ramp agents if using Voice Control.

We'll be updating the FS2Crew's shortly so you don't have do this.

And remember, if it all goes to pot, select "kill operations".

Cheers

• Like 2

Well, I just got the same this, on the FlightBeam KSFO. I wanted to be towed from gate A1 to SW parking SW2. What happened is that the tug pushed me back from gate A1 and kept pushing me back all the way to gate G91 and kept pushing back before i hit the kill switch 😞

hIFBDkD.png

1 hour ago, alexandrunt said:

Well, I just got the same this, on the FlightBeam KSFO. I wanted to be towed from gate A1 to SW parking SW2. What happened is that the tug pushed me back from gate A1 and kept pushing me back all the way to gate G91 and kept pushing back before i hit the kill switch 😞

hIFBDkD.png

You will first need to be pushed back from a stand ...then you can  select to use the tow feature once push back has been completed. 

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

6 minutes ago, keenrw said:

You will first need to be pushed back from a stand ...then you can  select to use the tow feature once push back has been completed. 

I seriously doubt that - it is the first time it happens and i have been towing planes since UGCX launched. None of the precoius times i pushed the plane and it does not really make sense to be honest. It should push and tow the plane automatically. What is the point then of process if i still need to pushback from the gate?

1 minute ago, byork said:

On the Airport Diagram, you should be able to see the route the tow will take you.

It might be Brian, but what i am saying is that the tow truck kept pushing me through the buildings the direction of the arrow

Ok, so now i installed the 1.1 version and it no longer is reproducible, however i now have a problem with the afcads for this airport (not tested other airports yet):

- there are some parkings that exist in the afcad and UGCX no longer sees (point 1 of the images below) and it is not reading the actual position of the airplane at the gate (point 2):

Aivlasoft EFB view

xuBw5Bo.png

UGCX view

6MzeGK7.png

As a results, i cannot even pushback anymore as it says the aircraft is not located at a gate...

-Also, the parking names no longer coincide as UGCX sees the parking as 1-20 and all under the same location - Parking. Before the update it saw the SW, NW, etc parkings.

Edited by alexandrunt

12 minutes ago, byork said:

An issue crept into 1.1.

We just fixed it.

V1.2 is now on the server that corrects the scenery reading issue in P3D V4.

Ok, now all works as intended, thank you very much for the quick turnaround 😄 (pun intended)

Just got the same problem as the OP:

Started Push from SW 12 Parking on Flightbeam KSFO and it kept pushing even after i killed the process...i had to reload to gate 😞

LjwXcOQ.png