Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

They just kept pushing

just installed v1.2 and having the same issue. pushback never stops on PMDG 747. FSLabs and PMDG 737 seem ok. never experienced this with v1.0. tried on both 3rd party and default airports

re7IeLt.jpg

I just tried it in the PMDG 747 and it was fine.

The difference between 1.0 and 1.2 in the PMDG 747 and 777 is we're not firing the brake every second to prevent the plane from jumping.

We're using a different system using key toggle pushback.

No doubt in your case this is somehow connecting.

Are you using anything connected to "key toggle pushback"?

8 minutes ago, alexandrunt said:

Just got the same problem as the OP:

Started Push from SW 12 Parking on Flightbeam KSFO and it kept pushing even after i killed the process...i had to reload to gate 😞

LjwXcOQ.png

Did you set a Pushback point?

Well, have only tried it once now after the update to 1.2. Will try more later on and will let you know if that still happens.

14 minutes ago, byork said:

Are you using anything connected to "key toggle pushback"?

you mean Shift+P?

2 minutes ago, keight said:

you mean Shift+P?

Yes... Shift P or any addon that uses "toggle key pushback".

If you're using FS2Crew's pushback in an older FS2Crew product, it uses "key toggle pushback" for its built in pushback.

So be careful not to trigger the FS2Crew pushback at the same time as the UGCX pushback.

Just now, byork said:

Yes... Shift P or any addon that uses "toggle key pushback".

If you're using FS2Crew's pushback in an older FS2Crew product, it uses "key toggle pushback" for its built in pushback.

So be careful not to trigger the FS2Crew pushback at the same time as the UGCX pushback.

no, Shift+P is in its place and only 747 and Fslabs FS2Crew installed

Hey Guys,

I will have this scenerio tested myself, I'm not at home PC now, once I arrive I will have it tested then attempt to fix, it's an alignment issue, that's why it keeps pushing. The thing is that the fix must be made in a way that satisfies all pushback possibilities.

So is this Computer-defined route right?

spacer.png

yes it is computer defined route (didnt test user defined) and no, I did not have that issue with 1.0

I am also having an issue where it keeps pushing, even after using the kill switch. I have nothing assigned to Shift+P and I am using button control. I was using the PMDG 777 @ EGLL. Did not happen in v1.0, and I was using a custom route.

Edited by samwheeler

Yep, I see, I will have it changed, when I arrive at home. Let me explain it triggers internally the pushback toggle (it simulates the SHIFT+P), the user doesnt have to do it, this is with the purpose to avoid having to do the "braking" for avoid increase overheating the nose wheel. PMDG aircraft in contrast with another aircraft would refuse from being pushed back, by any external force not coming from the plane itself. This issue should only be happening on PMDG 747/777 models, if you do the same pushback with another aircraft (NON-PMDG) and it doesnt keep pushing back, like this, even if you kill the process, then it's the feature im talking about. The "braking/braking" is just commented (not removed) from the module's code, so it's easy to revert that back.

Cheers,

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

Me as well - PMDG 777 at WSSS, in my first flight with v1.2, no prior issues and not using FS2Crew presently.

Used a standard pushback route and UGCX voice - airplane kept moving back even after kill switch.  

ugcx_banner.png